Any good Maid Agencies to recommend/ Any good Indonesian Maid for transfer?

chixchix

I can also heard to horrifying stories in maids in any place :) hope you have the right choice :)
I would like to recommend my agency ,Raffles Employment Services where I have taken my 2 past maids from, reason being they choose the maids very carefully, only those keen to work are allowed to come to their agency,, they don't have much girls for transfer as their own girls don't go up on transfers and best thing is you get to talk to the owner directly,so she can advise what kind of maid suitable for you…so many other thing lay,, you can call and talk to them..

forever1090

Hi I advise you to get a Filipno maid if need to take care of infant n kids.They are cleaner,experience n more patient compare to indo maid.Recently indo maids have alot of problems,abuse baby,throw gal down from flat,abuse old age,very dirty,do things cannot follow instructions,always dont't admit their wrong.I got indo maid from my present agent ,you can give a try to see they have indo supply cos low supply from their country.Think twice if you want to employ indo as I'm facing the above problem.

People is different, have different attitude, Filipino or Indonesia. :)

i think thats right! people have different attitude.
but i want to know what is the traits of a indo maids compared to the filipino ones?
please explain .

humblelady

i think thats right! people have different attitude.
but i want to know what is the traits of a indo maids compared to the filipino ones?
please explain .

Through my experience, Filipinos are smarter and able to communicate better in English, more hygiene and cleanliness observed as compared to Indo. However, some has questionable attitude.

humblelady

Do you guys really think Indo maids are good?? please any help?
It is really difficult to say which nationality is good and which is bad. All has it's own good and rotten apples. Pretty much depends on what are your requirements. Talk to your agent and they'll probably provide you with some recommendation. My 1st maid was Indo, 2nd was Pinoy and my 3 days old maid is a Burmese... experience with Indo was OK only that she tends to get lazy at times. A kick on her butt will get her working again. Pinoy experience was also alright but abit attitude. New maid was highly recommended by my agent based on my requirements.... 3rd day today... so far so good! keeping my fingers crossed though.... If you are keen, can call my agent. She provides very good service and personal opinions. You can contact Sherly of Eelit Placement - 82227346.

Anniston

It is really difficult to say which nationality is good and which is bad. All has it's own good and rotten apples. Pretty much depends on what are your requirements. Talk to your agent and they'll probably provide you with some recommendation. My 1st maid was Indo, 2nd was Pinoy and my 3 days old maid is a Burmese... experience with Indo was OK only that she tends to get lazy at times. A kick on her butt will get her working again. Pinoy experience was also alright but abit attitude. New maid was highly recommended by my agent based on my requirements.... 3rd day today... so far so good! keeping my fingers crossed though.... If you are keen, can call my agent. She provides very good service and personal opinions. You can contact Sherly of Eelit Placement - 82227346.
Totally agree! Be it Indo, Filipinos or Burmese, pretty much depends on your requirements i.e. take care of infants, elderly, must be able to cook, speaks mandarin etc etc. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY..... LUCK! Sometimes getting a good maid also depends on the employer. I noticed whenever i begin picking on my maid, she cannot perform. When I close 1 eye, she is able to perform better.

aikomum

Hi mummies!

Im going to be a mum soon, I'm looking for confinement nanny, i would like to ask if someone here knows an agency that can provide a good one?

Thank you in advance..

truetrue

Hi i am keen, please pm or text at 97533962

Hi all, wondering if anyone is looking for transfer indonesia maid. We had employed a maid, but later we realised that there aren't much chores for her to do. Thus was helping her to find an employer.

We had taught her how to wash and use the steriliser, to sterise the baby bottles.

She knows how to cook too.

What

Just a warning to those who saw the posting dated apr and aug 2013, thinking Yue Liang Maid Agency representative Nora is "Superb" and can be at ease to engage her searching maid for you...you can be superbly wrong just like me. I am now thinking if I should pursue CASE and log a complaint with MOM for all the horrible nightmares I have encountered from her end. I do not want to write too much here, in any case people might think that I am industry competitor. My objective is to rely message to innocent people out there that she is not that superb as what the post has mentioned in this forum. DO NOT be FOOLED just like me.

Last edited:

starnight

I would like to recommend the agency which I recently engaged. The name is Advoco Employment Agency and if I remember correctly, they only started last year but the boss handled all the enquires on his own and will reply you when you text / whatsapp him at night. He will only recommend you those Myanmar girls who are really serious to work in Singapore.
My bff strongly recommended to me as she has employed a Myanmar maid from them last year and so far she is quite satisfied as this Myanmar maid was the best she ever recruited. But she mentioned have to be patient as their English is quite poor so have to give them some time to pick up.
I am fine with poor English as most importantly to me is to have good attitude so I engaged their service since charges are quite reasonable and the Myanmar maid which I hired has been working for me for 3 months already and so far so good. Really different from my previous Filipino maid as my Myanmar maid won't talk back and also quite obedient and never carry any hp. Filipinos will give you black face if you tell them no hp. My previous Filipino also agreed to let me hold her hp when I phone interviewed her but after working for 1 month, tried all means to get her hp back..I also gave up eventually and passed the hp back to her and that's the worst decision ever.

mamimami

Thanks a million humblelady. Went to Eelit Placement and got a Myanmar maid from Sherly. Yes her service is very good!! She is very patient with my request cos I am very particular on tidiness and cleanliness. I went through a list of my requirements with her and she shortlisted a few for me to choose... Confirmed one and is currently working to close 4 weeks. Lovely and quiet girl but abit timid though...but house work wise nothing to complain. Anyway, wanted to thank you and dropped you a PM but no reply from you. I just sent you another PM... pls reply. heehee... thanks!

Jaymum

Thanks a million humblelady. Went to Eelit Placement and got a Myanmar maid from Sherly. Yes her service is very good!! She is very patient with my request cos I am very particular on tidiness and cleanliness. I went through a list of my requirements with her and she shortlisted a few for me to choose... Confirmed one and is currently working to close 4 weeks. Lovely and quiet girl but abit timid though...but house work wise nothing to complain. Anyway, wanted to thank you and dropped you a PM but no reply from you. I just sent you another PM... pls reply. heehee... thanks!

Hi,

May I know the Myanmar maid you get is fresh new maid or experience maid? How much you pay for the agent fees and what is the salary? Any off days for your maid? Sorry to ask so many question cos I intend to get one also. Can't decide which agency to go and what maid to get.

mamimami

Hi,

May I know the Myanmar maid you get is fresh new maid or experience maid? How much you pay for the agent fees and what is the salary? Any off days for your maid? Sorry to ask so many question cos I intend to get one also. Can't decide which agency to go and what maid to get.
Hello jaymum, mine is a fresh maid with 1 off day per month after completion of loan. I only paid $188 for agent fee. Salary is $420. U should try my agent. Highly recommended... No commission for referral but she really deserve the 2 thumbs up! You can call her at 82227346 - Sherly.

Jaymum

Hello jaymum, mine is a fresh maid with 1 off day per month after completion of loan. I only paid $188 for agent fee. Salary is $420. you should try my agent. Highly recommended... No commission for referral but she really deserve the 2 thumbs up! You can call her at 82227346 - Sherly.
Hi again,

Can your maid understand & speak English? Do you find it difficult to communicate with her? Heard from friends that Myanmar maid needs longer time to learn compare to other nationality maids, is that true?

DIAN

Just a warning to those who saw the posting dated apr and aug 2013, thinking Yue Liang Maid Agency representative Nora is "Superb" and can be at ease to engage her searching maid for you...you can be superbly wrong just like me. I am now thinking if I should pursue CASE and log a complaint with MOM for all the horrible nightmares I have encountered from her end. I do not want to write too much here, in any case people might think that I am industry competitor. My objective is to rely message to innocent people out there that she is not that superb as what the post has mentioned in this forum. DO NOT be FOOLED just like me.
Wow...why you never check EMPLOYMENT AGENCY DIRECTORY from Ministry of Manpower website before you use their services? This agency got 16 demerit point and now under MOM’s surveillance.

Succeed

I think that good maid agencies are very rare now. So we should recommend those that provide good services to benefit us employers.
During my search for a maid, i went to some big agencies and i have to say that their service really sucks. Follow-up services after collecting the deposit are really terrible and always difficult to reach them either by phone or email.
So i will like to recommend the agency which i chosen and eally very satisfied with the services provided by this agency - 1st Class Maids & Employment Agency.
From the interview to handover of the maid, i didn't have to step out of my house because the owner - Ted brought the maids to my house for interviews, paperwork and finally handover the maid on the transfer date. This is really different from many agencies which i had to go all the way to their offices to get anything done.
Initially i was abit concern because they are a relatively new agency, but proved me wrong because he was very patient with all the questions i had for him and was answering my sms, whatsapp & emails even late at night. He is always reachable even when overseas while he goes to Philippines or Myanmar to interview the maids.
Even after handover of the maid, he is still reachable if i have any concerns or questions.
So far i have recommended him to several of my friends & relatives and they only have thumb ups for his services levels.
I am not getting anything out of this recommendation, only just want to share a good agency which is very rare nowadays

mamimami

Hi again,

Can your maid understand & speak English? Do you find it difficult to communicate with her? Heard from friends that Myanmar maid needs longer time to learn compare to other nationality maids, is that true?
HiHi... sorry, haven't been logging in to read the postings. Mine speaks simple English. Best to explain in bits by bits with visual aid if possible. What I must say is you have to be patience with the maid especially when they first come on board. Mine already 3 months so i already kind of get used to her communicating style. If you are looking for a maid that can communicate well, go for Pinoy. But then again, heard horrible stories of Pinoy.