Any GOOD home tuition agency to recommend? or Tutors?

KaisuMummy

Hi,

I am a mother of 2 sons. One sec 2 and one p6.

Recently, I engage this tutor from easyahometuition for my kids and it turns out well so I think I can recommend him. My eldest son sec 2 score 83 from the previous 69 marks for his Math examination. Quite a great improvement. Very patience with my kids and my kids love him very much.

I do not know if the tutor still have slots available as he is very famous in the North area. You can try your luck though. He got a website i think EasyA HomePage .

BELLEE

Banned
for a good tuition agency, please look for EdustarAsia Tuition Agency. The tuition coordinator is very friendly. They always reccomend a few tutors for you to select and always get back within a short time. Very Efficient.

For more information: Please check out [url]www.edustarasia.com.sg[/URL] or call 97382683.

yvonnemommy

We didn't invite a tutor. We use beestar at home. Concepts are more advanced than what dear daughter learns ar school. I use it as a curriculum on what to teach dear daughter. I like Math programs the most.
Lisa

Mich1980

There are quite alot of tuition agency out there, had a tough time choosing a suitable one as well. I was recommended to check out Welcome To BEST TUITION SG or call 9858 5021. To my surprise, the tutors are reliable and experience. I would recommend to others. Good luck.

Do you have a child who needs a little extra help with schoolwork? Or do you want your child to get ahead of the curve? If you want your child to catch up or get ahead, drop The Child's Achievement an email or call!

We are Singapore #1 Leading Tuition Agency, with a team of passionate education professionals, each with more than a decade of experience. We cover all grade school subjects, from science and math to language.

For more information, check out http://www.thechildachievement.com/ and we will be able to match the best tutor for your child! Otherwise, give us a call @ 97632953!

Last edited:

ngsoenhow

Tuition Connector specializes in private tuition service in Singapore. We offer experienced home tutors for 1-to-1 home tuition – Primary, Secondary, JC and IB syllabus.
We’ve home tutors available for all subjects. Our objective is to offer the ideal private tutor for our students, in order to deliver good results.
We’ve Efficiently Assisted A Lot Of Students To Locate Their Ideal Tutors!
If you are a parent or student looking for an effective home tutor. Then you have come to the right place.

Our Methodology of Finding the Best Tutor: The 6 Sigma Way
1. Define: To understand your requirements and discuss possible root cause why your child’s result did not live up to expectation
2. Measure: To find out your child’s current school results and the specific topics that he/she needs to work harder on.
3. Analyse: To analyse your child’s needs base on the above findings
4. Improve: To locate an experienced tutor that fits into your child’s learning style and requirements
5. Control: To regularly monitor tutor’s results and weed out tutors that is unable meet our expectation

Contact us at 83283915 or visit our website http://tuitionconnector.com to engage a tutor with us.

merlechaffin

Looking to home Tuition for good result AStar Tuition is a Singapore-based registered tuition agency Home Tuition Singapore provide Astar Tuition is Singapore's leading tuition agency with a huge database of quality tutors for all levels and subjects.We understand the importance of academic performance in Singapore and believe that all children can improve upon meeting the right tutor whom will guide them on the path to success.

For more detail:-www.astartuition.com.sg

joannelim1975

I engaged a tutor (Jeslyn) last year for my son (P4) and daughter (P1), on English and Mathematics. My kids love and always look forward to her classes. She uses a very different approach (she called it MINDS Depot protocol) which my kids will move from station to station, doing some assigned activities independently and also in group with her. There are some brain stimulating activities actually! My son's grades improved from 60+ to 80+ in their latest semester exams. They seem more eager to learn too (lesser nagging from me now) and take more ownership in their learning.

Lim Chuwei

Hello,

You can opt the option for ChampionTutor for the Tutor requirement. You can call here and just ask them regarding your requirement. Try this it will surely help you.

Last edited:

abchar

Currently an NUS undergraduate in Bachelor of Science Major in Applied Probability and Statistics.

Been giving tuition to primary and secondary school students for 3 years and jc students for 2 years.

Text me at 96224575 for the rates and location.

wawalove

I engaged a tutor (Jeslyn) last year for my son (P4) and daughter (P1), on English and Mathematics. My kids love and always look forward to her classes. She uses a very different approach (she called it MINDS Depot protocol) which my kids will move from station to station, doing some assigned activities independently and also in group with her. There are some brain stimulating activities actually! My son's grades improved from 60+ to 80+ in their latest semester exams. They seem more eager to learn too (lesser nagging from me now) and take more ownership in their learning.

Hi,
May I have your tutor's details pls?

List C updated with a fresh complaint against the ballet and music company. RI teacher who had sex with her student and discovered in 2012 being named in our blog.

yeungml

Hi JossCruz, can you pls let me have the contact of the tuition teacher that you have? I am looking for a good tuition teacher for my son who is now in Sec 2. thanks

Fonnyme

I think you should ask to some person near by you and ask them if their kids have private tutor and how do they get him a tutor. And try to take their help.
I think sometime hard also la, really must see luck. if u find a good tutor its really luck too. sometime a good tutor may not be suitable for our child too. I found a very good tutor for my daughter, i know she is good because she help my niece to score 80-90+ for 3 years in math but when it comes to my girl, just cannot.

Singing01

We match potential tutors to students only.
All our tutors have at least an A level degree. Our database is currently expanding. If you meet all the requirements, you are welcome to be our tutor.

For parents who want to try our service, click on the get tutor link below. Aim for 100% satisfaction. Feed back is appreciated.

[you]GET TUTOR[/you]

Last edited:

mambo1979

Hi able to share the contact of the tutor?