Recommend my confinement lady Aunty Kam

flyingboy365

Aunty Kam is my confinement lady in Feb, for my 2nd child. I told many friends that she is very good. Thanks to her, I recovered very well. Most impressively, this time I have more than enough breast milk, although I rarely had any milk after delivering my first child.
She also shared with us a lot of living skills / tricks. We feel so thankful to her!
I hope I can help her by sharing her contact here. You may contact her at Malaysia phone +60125431562, or SG phone +6591653329.

bibi79

Aunty Kam is my confinement lady in Feb, for my 2nd child. I told many friends that she is very good. Thanks to her, I recovered very well. Most impressively, this time I have more than enough breast milk, although I rarely had any milk after delivering my first child.
She also shared with us a lot of living skills / tricks. We feel so thankful to her!
I hope I can help her by sharing her contact here. You may contact her at Malaysia phone +60125431562, or SG phone +6591653329.

Hi , just checking do we need to apply wkpermit for confinement lady from m'sia? Im interested to get one but not sure procedure...

nana2014

Thanks for sharing the contact. :)