EDD Feb & Mar 2015

happylovegal

Hi All, my 1st bb EDD 06 Mar. currently seeing Dr Enuince Chua from thomson medical. but intend to give birth at Mt E novena. anyone hv feedback from Mt E Novena?

PWei

Hi All,
I'm just joining.. 2nd Baby EDD 08 Mar.. Plan for Delivery at Thomson. Anyone feedback on TMC?

Drey

Hi Mummies & Daddies...
I just signed up at the Parenthood Fair for a free digital edition of the Motherhood magazine. Its filled with lots of interesting articles as well as brochures of the upcoming Parenthood fair for the various contests.
Just sign up at Digital Magazine Sign Up - Parenthood Fair 2014 with the Promo Code PHF3 for the free digital magazine now!
Parenthood Fair from 21-23 Nov 2014 11am to 9pm.

sleepypiggy

I am a single mommy to be and my edd is 5 March 2015.. This is my first time being a mommy hence i would like to be included into the whats app grp chat as well as fb to learn more about motherhood.. can anyone add me in? :)

mima

Hi All,

I have 6 bottles of red glutinous rice wine to let go at $16 per bottle. Anyone interested, please let me know. 92253760

Leezah1986

Hello mummies...

Im new here... 1st pregnancy... Single mun to be... i am currently 26weeks & 6days... edd 21st feb 2015....

Nana2306

Hi, Anyone have their birth plans ready?
I'm planning to do hypnobirthing n delayed cord clamping for my 2nd baby. Anyone did delayed cord clamping before?

Hi mummies, do you know that supermom is organizing a workshop this weekend specially for expectant mums?
Mrs Wong Boh Boi, famous lactation consultant will also be there to teach us important steps to get started on breastfeed, and how to solve future breastfeeding problems..along with others on what to expect after delivery.

Similac Mum is also going to sponsor $50 worth of goodie bag free for every sign up, and I just got a very special discount code for interested parents to sign up at a discount. Key "Supermom2"and sign up at http://evnk.co/supermomtobe

happylovegal

Good Nanny for June 2015 at Punggol area

Hi, am looking for a nanny to look after my biy after my maternity nxt year around June. Anyone have good recommendation? (Punggol area)

Niuniu320

Looking for nanny too!!

happylovegal:886661 said:
Hi, am looking for a nanny to look after my biy after my maternity nxt year around June. Anyone have good recommendation? (Punggol area)
Hi, I'm also looking for a good nanny around Sengkang/Buangkok area by May next year...anyone has good recommendation?

r3birth

Hi mummies.
My edd is on 13/02/15. I am delivering my 1st girl @ mt E. May i know what should i start buying to welcome the newborn?

DiceWee

Hi All,

My mother is an experience confinement lady in Singapore & Malaysia & she is very experience. I'm saying that because i asked for her help twice when i gave birth of 2 little monsters of mine. :) I've also received good comment from her employers for years.

Do contact me for more info if you are looking for one 98160846. I can let her speak to you as well. Or probably meet up cuz she is in Singapore now!

Cheers!
Eury