Anyone return egg to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang at Toa Payoh Shuang Lin Shi temple

vivian1985

Anyone returning the eggs to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang at Toa Payoh Shuang Lin Shi temple? Inform me pls i will like to pick up some of the eggs to try out as i have been trying to conceive for almost 3 year no news. Partially is because i don't have regular menses cycle.

littlehamster

Hi apologize for the last min. We will be going to toa payoh temple Today around 4+ 5+ to return eggs. Didn't prepared much eggs as hubby last min then say wanna go. Baby dusts

foreveryinyuan

Hi..anyone else return eggs to zhu sheng niang niang soon? TTC 2 years already. Tried soiui, clomid, and tcm.Still no success. Going try ivf soon. Hoping that zhu sheng niang niang can bless me before i proceed for ivf. Heard many ladies out there prayed to her. I am willing to go any zhu sheng niang niang temple just to grab a chance. Many thanks.

Ambb

Hi, I went to pray at the paya lebar temple last month. This is also a Zhu Zheng Niang Niang. Now I m abt 5 weeks pregnant.

foreveryinyuan

Hi, I went to pray at the paya lebar temple last month. This is also a Zhu Zheng Niang Niang. Now I m about 5 weeks pregnant.
Congrats!!! Very happy for you. Thank you for sharing. Can i know how long you have been TTC before you conceive? Hope you do not mind i ask. Some of my colleagues told me they took 4 years to have their first child. I am 34 already. Time wait for no man.

foreveryinyuan

Hi, tried for many years. Had tried fertility pills but no luck.
Thank you very much for your reply. I wish you a happy and safe pregnancy. I will go pray to zhu sheng niang niang at paya lebar. Hopefully, she hear my prayer and my strong desire to be a parent. I heard you need to eat the eggs to get blessing. I went to toa payoh temple to get eggs,missed the chance as the day before, there are parents returning eggs to her. So i think i have no luck or fated. I am very happy that you have conceived.i believed zhu sheng niang niang had heard your prayers. Take good care. God bless! :)

foreveryinyuan

Thank u. I hi also heard u need to eat the eggs. Good luck to u too.
Hi, I prayed at paya lebar and toa payoh temple. Did not find any eggs for praying. Did you ate any eggs? Think don't know when got chance. How many times do you visit the temple to find eggs? :)

sassie

Hello, can someone give some guidance? Address? I just go, pray for a baby, bring an egg home to eat? Almost depressed now, been ttc for a few years :(

foreveryinyuan

Hello, can someone give some guidance? Address? I just go, pray for a baby, bring an egg home to eat? Almost depressed now, been ttc for a few years :(
184e jalan toa payoh. U can visit other temples. Goggle zhu sheng niang niang. U can pray to her.after tat, if there are eggs. Tk 2 and eat with ur hubby on bed. U can tell her that u will offer her eggs if u concieved.

See link below for more info.

Praying to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang for a baby - Pregnant in SingaporePregnant in Singapore – Pregnancy for Singaporeans

Last edited:

sassie

Thanks foreveryinyuan!! Very useful! Will go visit tomorrow!

Btw, I read some old threads for TTC acupuncture but worry if clinics r still there, any recommendations?

foreveryinyuan

No problem. For accupunture i went for three months and stopped cos i did not ovulate one whole mth. I believe epo may help. Perhaps other ladies can recommend you good tcm that work. :)

jojolovesbb

Hi all,

We are blessed with a pair of beautiful boy girl twins and will be returning red eggs today 31 jan 2015, also 7th and 14th Feb 2015 To zhu sheng niang niang at Tanjong pagar temple (seng Wong temple).
Address: 113 Peck Seah Street
Tel: 6221 9930

Operating Hours:
8am to 5pm

Good luck all! Cheers!

foreveryinyuan

Congrats. Wow..is every parent's dream to have at least a boy and a girl and you have twins. :) I just came back from holiday so missed today's chance. I will visit on 7th and 14th. Hope you won't mind inform us through here what time you be there on the rest of the two days? I thank you sincerely for sharing your blessing with us.

jojolovesbb

Hihi,

:) a request from the other forum to have 1 Sunday as some couples can't make it on Saturday. So we will be returning red eggs on 7th Feb and 15th Feb, around 12noon.

JTS, we prayed and took red eggs back and eat on our bed. :D

foreveryinyuan

Hihi,

:) a request from the other forum to have 1 Sunday as some couples can't make it on Saturday. So we will be returning red eggs on 7th Feb and 15th Feb, around 12noon.

I am on the other forum too and happen to know that the date have changed for one sat.:) it is very nice of you.

Do you mind sharing with me is your natural conception or ivf? Have you had twin history in your family? I think i will never ever got a chance to have twins. :p

I have pcos and a retroverted uterus. And i very much doubting i can conceive naturally.

Do you mind sharing with me your ttc journey? I have ttc for two yrs plus. Tried many treatments. Next and last treatment will be ivf.

Thank you in advance!

jojolovesbb

Hi foreveryinyuan,

I have been ttc for 2 years, on clomid for 3 months but didn't help, so went to Kkh check and found out I had retroverted uterus. Decided to go for iui. I went for Chinese acupuncture and on strict diet to get ready my body.

Went to pray zsnn at tanjong pagar temple twice, first time we did not get 圣杯 from zsnn. 5 months later I went to pray again (with sweets and flowers)before my iui, promised to return 200 eggs and this time round, immediately we had a 圣杯. And following month we had our first BFP!

And yes, both me and my husband have twins in our family. :) but you never know, as iui or ivf have more chances of having multiples!

Stay positive and don't give up! Jia you!

foreveryinyuan

Hi foreveryinyuan,

I have been ttc for 2 years, on clomid for 3 months but didn't help, so went to Kkh check and found out I had retroverted uterus. Decided to go for iui. I went for Chinese acupuncture and on strict diet to get ready my body.

Went to pray zsnn at tanjong pagar temple twice, first time we did not get 圣杯 from zsnn. 5 months later I went to pray again (with sweets and flowers)before my iui, promised to return 200 eggs and this time round, immediately we had a 圣杯. And following month we had our first BFP!

And yes, both me and my husband have twins in our family. :) but you never know, as iui or ivf have more chances of having multiples!

Stay positive and don't give up! Jia you!
thank you jojolovesbb for sharing with me. Same here..took clomid n soiui but still did not work. Giving up soiui as i think i have pcos, eggs not so healthy. Oh..i also tried accupunture but seemed did not work as third mth tried did not ovulate at all.

Maybe i should go temple to ask should i go for another soiui? First time done, did not really prayed. I just go guan yin temple at bugis. I draw a lot and it say up to me to decide, just go do as i planned.

This time i shall pray and ask should i start any fertility treatment again. I really hope can conceive naturally as i dun like the feeling of injections and also due to retroverted uterus they inserted the semen kind of painful.

yes..thank you for your encouragement. I must not give up.

But i shall take it more easy.:)

Last edited:

foreveryinyuan

Hihi,

can i confirm tomorrow you be returning eggs to temple? @ 1200h? I going over with my sis. Thanks.