Need recommendation

STmummy

She charged 2.5k (ang bao is optional) :)
i
Hi, is your CL still in SG?
I'm looking for someone who can cook well and doesn't mind cooking more for my 2 kids and hubby too. Not much housework is needed as I've Pt helper who will come weekly. More important is cook, wash bottles and take care of baby.

Tammie

Yes she is in sg till 18aug! She doesn't mind cooking for more, she even cooked for my friend when he came to visit :)
She washes bottles without having to ask! Very efficient :) if you want her contact, can msg me at 90925585

wongsukb

Hi, I would like to share my experience with my GOOD confinement nanny.

Can cook well and most of all, I love her special method boiled chicken soup!

Can do basic cleaning, (sweep & mop floor whenever she is free.) She has taught a lot of useful skills and tips to my maid so that she could do the housework more efficiently. She train my maid well in cooking and doing housework so that my house would still be neat after she leaves.

Also cook for my husband & my maid without extra charges.

Patient with babies and able to stay up at night to take care of babies.

Pleasant character, very nice.

She is fantastic reviews from previous employers

No need to pay deposit first!

You can contact her at +60 12 5431562 (M'sia) We call her Kam Jie. She is Malay Chinese

Hope you find her equally good too!

Need further details, can contact me at joycewonghk1@yahoo.com.hk . Thanks

Chng BB

Yes she is in sg till 18aug! She doesn't mind cooking for more, she even cooked for my friend when he came to visit :)
She washes bottles without having to ask! Very efficient :) if you want her contact, can msg me at 90925585
Hi Tammie, any idea if she does confinement during CNY period?

iseearainbow

Hi all, im new to CL as my mum promise to do for me but after further thoughts i feel i shouldnt trouble my mum as she is very old... someone has asked before what are the job scope involved in employing a CL, can experienced mummies share what is included in CL duties and the current market rate?
I am due in mid jan 2015 and might be earlier (god knows)... is it possible to engage 2-3 weeks CL or part time CL or ft CL is more advisable?
Many thx

Callalilly

Hi Serene,
Thanks, I have contacted your indonesian CL, Mei-jie.
Met her & she seems quite nice. Have confirmed her, my edd is mid-mar.
Hope she will be as good. :)

sharonc

Hi all mummies-to-be

I would like to share my experience with my confinement nanny, Auntie Yali who spent 2 months with me, prolly the most difficult times of my life with all those post-natal conditions. She is a Cantonese Malaysian from KL who could cook both traditional and modern confinement foods. I have never thought that confinement foods could be so nice with all those double-boiled soups!

What's more, she really gives her heart out for babies. When my baby first comes back home, he has developed rashes and she insisted that everytime he poo poo or even wee wee, she would rinse his butt to make him feel better (coz using baby wipes and cotton pads would cause more pain) though it would be more troublesome. She would not choose the easy way out and jeopardize baby's interest. That's why my baby loves her so much and smiles at her all the time. Baby never lies!

As for me, I am grateful that I have her around during all those ups and downs, with all those support and care. I have managed to survive for the new motherhood. I didnt expect I could have enough breast milk for my baby but out of my surprise, I could breast-feed my baby for these 2 months, without having formula milk. I have to thank her for all those encouragements and loving care..and most of all, waking up at 3am to accompany me to latch or pump until the engorgements and lumps are gone...she is my angel!

If you would like to know more or would love to have her contact, please pm me.

She has just finished and went back to KL for CNY...we all start to miss her already!!

Hi CynLai, thanks for your sharing! This is my first time engaging a CL - Can you also share how much is her charges? & any more charges we need to take note?

Thanks!

wongsukb

You can try my confinement lady, her contact at +60 12 5431562 (M'sia) - We call her Kam Jie. She is Malay Chinese.

She is very good and her price $2400, good point is no need to pay the deposit. any Q, email me at shuibwong@hotmail.com

violetmei

Hi All, my mum is an experienced confinement lady who cook well and take good care of the baby.

If you are particular about hygiene, no worry on that as she is very particular about hygiene and wellness of the baby/mummy.
She has strong knowledge of Chinese herbs which will cook a variety of herbal soup to suit mummy's need for their confinement for their recovery. In addition, she cook well and will try to suit your taste.
Many mummies who has engaged her recommend their friends/relatives to my mum and are still in contact with us sharing with us the growth of the child as well as getting advise etc

If you are interested and would like to know more details, you can contact me at 91681168.

virgooo

Hi all, I am desperately looking for a CN. My EDD is on early April 2015.
I need someone who is willing to sleep in the living room because I am currently staying with MIL, FIL, hubby, and hubby's 2 sisters. There are no more room available and my own room does not have enough space to place a mattress for the CN.
Anyone have any good CN that are humble and easy-going to recommend?

I have been calling up CNs but the good and easy-going ones are all fully-booked!

kellyawsg

I have one auntie do well confinement and she don't mind sleep in living room and let me check with her on tomorrow then get back to u soon.

virgooo

Hi i forgotten to informed u that charge is sgd 2700. Are u ok with it? In case u have budget
My budget about 2.5k eh. Maybe can also depend on what she will do and how good she is? If she is really really good I don't mind. But can check.for her day care price too? Cos sometimes my mil watch TV in the living room until quite late. Afraid that it will disturbing the CN's sleep.

Angel9

if you need confinement nanny with more than 10 years experience, please PM me with you details like edd, area you live, how many other siblings, phone number, etc.. please be aware of the costs of hiring a confinement nanny. there is a non-refundable deposit, 2 red packets, herbs, etc

Angel9

next year is popular year and yes most very good nannies i know would already be fully booked out the minute the mummy finds out she is pregnant. you might get lucky and someone cancels, then you might get the good nanny!