EDD Aug 2015 :)

fairytale1982

Harmony Prenatal Test is a new type of test that analyzes DNA in a sample of your blood to predict the risk of Down syndrome (trisomy 21) and other genetic conditions called trisomy 18 and trisomy 13.

It allows you to find out the gender as early as 12weeks.

I believe 9 weeks is still abit early to do the test?

Maybe 12 weeks-14weeks??

Mine is 3aug i did the harmony test on 20jan, which was my 12weeks.
So i believe maybe u can do it in early feb? & get the results before cny.. :Dancing_tongue:

What's harmony test? I just went for check up and
my doc din mention this. I'm 9 weeks 3 days.. Edd is 27 August!

Last edited:

HHH16

I have opted out for the Oscar test or any tests for abnormalities. Hb and I believe that everything has been planned for us so we will take it regardless the outcome but of course, we hope for all healthy and typically developing babies for all the mummies here!

@wannabemama Mine is at KKH too with Dr. June Tan! Hopefully we will get to meet on one of our appointments dates!

@nature59 Our EDD is just 1 day apart!! Which hospital are you at?and btw, you can try getting those pants extension from youhaveababy.sg; I got all my nursing bras from this website..

Last edited:

wannabemama

@HHH16

my next appt is this thursday 29 jan.. feels like forever!!

will be at TPS with dr steven..

down syndrome test will be end of next month..

im gg to chk for

zirhk3355

Hi All, feeling relieved to be reading about everyone having similar symptoms. We are located overseas and cannot tell anyone, so not sure if her symptoms are normal or not.

Regarding this Oscar or Harmony scan/tests, can we check how much is it in Singapore? The local gynae here calls it NT scan and its about SGD 400+. Is it the same?

nature59

@HHH16 I'm at TmC. Yes I managed to get the xtension from spring maternity and it's quite useful!
Thanks! I will check out the website

My Oscar is next month as well..

HHH16

Hey, would U ladies like to have a group chat so that we can share our journey together? Hee..coz I rarely log in here..those interested can PM me your names and numbers! Thank U!!

cuttiz

I just did my NT scans with blood test. Baby is doing well and good. Started looking at maternity clothings already :x

cuttiz

@wannabemama. Hope you are better nw.

@nature59. So cool~ I haven't decided my babymoon destination.

Hi all,

Ive recently signed up for a mount Alvernia workshop to prepare mums for their newborn. It will be very beneficial for first time mummies who want to learn the basic of caring for a baby like breastfeeding, soothing crying baby, sleeping tips, confinement methods etc. Heard there's some special goodie bag they r giving away as well and 15% off when u use SUPERMOM2 code. Http://evnk.co/thefirst100days

wayanz

Hi all, :) I'm new here.

I'm expecting my first child. Edd 31 August. Haha. Seems like I'm gg to be the last mummy in August. :)

I'm now 11 weeks. I had some spotting in week 6 it stopped. Gynea said that there was a little liquid near the baby so she put me on hospitalisation leave till it disappear. I went back to work. But now, the spotting is back. :( very worried

my oscar scan will be next wed! Hope everything will be fine.

wannabemama

hi wayanz,

i had spotting too ard 7-8weeks but after my doc prescribe me with dydrogesterone it completely stop.. now im @ 12 weeks..

my FTS scan will be on coming Mon so excited!

U take care rest more ya..

wayanz

Hi wannabemama,

im also on dydrogesterone since week 6. It stopped. But in week 11, i suddenly got spotting again. Hope my body will be strong. :)