Anyone return egg to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang at Toa Payoh Shuang Lin Shi temple

Sharon Ang

Hi All,
I just got a positive. Promised zhu sheng niang niang i will return 200 eggs. So I will return both to the toa payoh and tanjong pagar side. As i pray first at tanjong pagar had 2 sheng bei too. Baby dust to all.

Cantaloupe

Hi All,
I just got a positive. Promised zhu sheng niang niang i will return 200 eggs. So I will return both to the toa payoh and tanjong pagar side. As i pray first at tanjong pagar had 2 sheng bei too. Baby dust to all.
Oh dear, congrats on your BFP!!

I just got back from the temple, thinking of "familiarize" myself first for tomorrow's visit as a mummy will be returning eggs tomorrow.

I was lucky that I saw a temple assistant uncle who's helping to chant, I got him to help me while kneeling down in front of zsnn.
Felt peaceful and sentimental when I was in front of zsnn that I shed tears a little lol.

Good luck fellow jie mei!

Meanwhile, anyone is going tomorrow morning? :)
(sounds so kiasu)

Sharon Ang

Oh dear, congrats on your BFP!!

I just got back from the temple, thinking of "familiarize" myself first for tomorrow's visit as a mummy will be returning eggs tomorrow.

I was lucky that I saw a temple assistant uncle who's helping to chant, I got him to help me while kneeling down in front of zsnn.
Felt peaceful and sentimental when I was in front of zsnn that I shed tears a little lol.

Good luck fellow jie mei!

Meanwhile, anyone is going tomorrow morning? :)
(sounds so kiasu)[/

Thanks. did you bring any flowers or sweets to offer? Ya me too i knee at the tanjong pagar one not the toa payoh one but i stand infront and say my prayers than took the sheng bei to throw asking for her enlighterment. Good Luck to you.

Cantaloupe

I totally forgot about the "sheng bei" thing!!
I did not buy anything leh 'cuz the joss sticks package comes with one packet of sweet and tea leaf.
I thought there would be some people selling flowers around the temple~

Sharon Ang

I just went for my first Gynae appt the Dr was so shocked as we r supposed to do iui this month. It's a miracle gem to us. I m in My 5th week. Good luck n BB dust to all.

EO18

Hi all,

we will be returning 88 red eggs to Zhu sheng niang niang at toa payoh shuang Lin temple on 1st June (Monday) @ late morning. Baby dust to all.

emmie3006

Is anyone going to return red eggs to ZSNN? I would like to get some blessings to conceive... been trying for 2.5 years and was diagnosed with PCOS. thanks

emmie3006

Hi Sairam, I just went to the temple and there's red eggs. Usually there will be eggs on weekends afternoon. You can try your luck ;)

iwan2noe

Hi All,
Hi sharon ang,
Congrats! Are u trying for your #1 ?
I am trying for my #2 but still no news.
I went to 4 zsnn at 4 temples le...
I hope to concieve soon. Today is my 1cd and cramping badly.
Have a good pregnancy and rest well and eat well ya?

Out of curiosity I know how long have u been ttcing?

foreveryinyuan

Dear ladies,

I will be returning 50 eggs each to the following temples that I had visited. I am blessed with a baby girl and had delivered last month.

1) Shuang lin shi Toa Payoh - today after 3 pm 10 Jan 16 Sunday

2) Tien Sen Tua Temple Paya Lebar - today after 3pm 10 Jan 16 Sunday

3) Seng Wong Beo Temple Tanjong Pagar - Next Sunday 17 Jan 16 time to be update again.

4) Telok Blangah Ting Kong Beo - Next Sunday 17 Jan 16 time to be update again.

Apologise for the last minute post as I had to ask hubby if he is able to drive me and also to get my mum looks after my baby. Thanks n lots of bb dusts!

foreveryinyuan

Dear*ladies,I will be returning 50 eggs each to the following temples today on 17 Jan 16.A) Seng Wong Beo Temple Tanjong Pagar - Sunday 17 Jan 16 after 3pmB) Telok Blangah Ting Kong Beo -*Sunday 17 Jan 16 after 3pm.Thanks n lots of bb dusts!

foreveryinyuan

Hi ladies, the eggs was dropped off at 3 plus. I was doing prayers at the temples so did not update on time. *Bb dusts! All the bests! =)

Thida Swe

Hi All Mummy,

I just register now.Anyone returning red eggs to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang @ Toa Payoh or any temples? I want to eat egg because I was tried 2 years ago but still haven't..