WTS: reductil reduce 15mg

HappyE

Dear All,

I done my purchase via online recommended website which is Online Pharmacy for weight loss pills. Buy Reductil, Acomplia, Xenical . No prescription drugs
A bad experience i ever had.
After submitted the online payment by using credit card, i being informed that will received the payment notification by email during the next 24-48 hours.
However, i did not received further updates after 48 hours and i tried to online chat with the customer service. They told me that the payment was rejected.
To double confirm, i do ask the customer service to drop me the email to prove that the payment has been declined to avoid duplicate purchase. They did and i received the mail.
After get the confirmation, i did my 2nd purchase from other supplier.
I received the medicine well.

Bad things happened....
I checked my credit card yesterday, this payment has been charged by them in CNY(RMB). Immediately, I called Citibank and let them know this payment has been declined. Citibank said they unable to cancel this payment unless the merchant cancel over there.
The next morning, I tried to online chat with the Customer service(http://www.meridiareductil.com/). They said that the medicine has been released and they cannot refund on this. It is because of TECHNICAL PROBLEM even though i being informed the payment declined by mail.

I have extra 60 pills on hands now as per following attached. I want to sell without profit.
Read stock 60pills , SGD 16.20 each pill. Price without profit only to cover the oversea postage being charged. I believed the result of 15mg Reductil can know very well from this forum.

PM me if you are interested

* Sharing my experience.
:eek:10::eek:10::eek:10:Capture2.jpgCapture.jpg

Last edited:

michal003

Me and my friends we always buy reductil online on www.cheapmeds4u.com

We have never had problems with payments or security. Everything is transparent and safe..

And pills always arrive in time to Sinapore.

Daisy23

Meridiareductil.com will always be the best pharmacy for me. Never failed me with payment or delivery. My orders has been always successfully processed by their card processor within 24 hours and delivered in time. Believe me, I have used their services several times now and have never been disappointed.

Last edited:

ivy33ladan

Me and my friends we always buy reductil online on www.cheapmeds4u.com

We have never had problems with payments or security. Everything is transparent and safe..

And pills always arrive in time to Sinapore.

Hi

I used reductil back in 2014 and bought it on www.cheapmeds4u.com

it's a safe site with secure payment pages. I always received my pills in time and I had really good results.

I still have lots of friends that buy reductil online on this site and none of them is disappointed.

So I can highly recommend cheapmeds4u

laila0chu

I used REDUCTIl a lot, after my both pregnancies.
Each time I ordered it online on cheapmeds4u.com
I'm a loyal customer of this site so I can share more shipping details if someone interested.
Cheers...

anee

Hi

I'm also buying on cheapmeds4u. I'm using Ectivia 15 now and losing like 4-5 kg per month, a very good result for me.
I also used Reduce from same site and cant really see a difference. I think all generics work just the same.
Does it happen to you to have mood swings while on sibutramine? Do you take anything else along with diet pills?

jasonchng1987

Hi

I'm also buying on cheapmeds4u. I'm using Ectivia 15 now and losing like 4-5 kg per month, a very good result for me.
I also used Reduce from same site and cant really see a difference. I think all generics work just the same.
Does it happen to you to have mood swings while on sibutramine? Do you take anything else along with diet pills?
oic...all same?