Single mummy.

Leonachen1988

Hi .. I m interested to make more frds for myself n my gal.
Kindly contact mi at 97975421 if possible as I dun online frequently.

Thanks.

fluttershy81

Hi all, I am a single mummy living in the East, with two children (boy age 9 going 10 and girl age 7). Would love to meet some new friends here for emotional support. I just filed divorce after having discovered that my husband had affair with 2 girls at the same time. So whilst he was having his tryst overseas and once i got the information from the PI, i changed the locks and locked him out of the house. So everything happened really fast. Divorce proceedings at this juncture are rather acrimonious now so it's causing me alot of pain although the children bring me alot of joy. Still working full time, can't afford to give up my job but at the same time, would love to know more people here, for support.

fluttershy81

Thank you LifeGoesOn.
are you living in the east?
This thread is rather quiet isn't it? or is everyone else in whatsapp chat group already?

Quek1183

Hi, i still waiting to filed for divorce with my husband. Sometimes duno isit our problem or mens problem? I feel stressful coping with work and kid

ImFio

Hello.
I am extremely new to this site. I am currently pregnant but the daddy is an American who is living in the States. So.. I would say yes I am going to be a single mom for now until I make my way back to the States again. Just wanted to join in this forum to get some support and make new friends. Since the daddy can't be by my side right now.

Athena Lei

any mummies, need to do any hair services, let me know, I'm doing Freelance, can come to your house do hair services too.

Ambb

Hi Mummies in the east, anyone interested to have a meetup to get to know more friends and have playdates for our little ones?

I have a 1 year old boy.