lindsey03

I also trust CHEAPMEDS4U.COM
Last time I bought Redutil from them in summer 2014
I lost a lot of weight and had just few side effects like being tired and thirsty all he time.
But since that time I have gained some stubborn kilograms and decided to get back on Reductil :D
This time I received my pills from Singapore I didn't know they have a direct shipping from Singapore to Singapore.
It's still costly buy very effective and I do trust the site.

miriam86

Hi, I find the 15 mg dosage of Reductil the most favorable: it's neither high no low. I managed to lose my extra weight in a short period I can say. But, as any other women here, I can't stop until I manage some more Kg. Good luck to me and to you girls :wink:

P.S. I can see there is a great variety in sites one can choose, but I stopped on http://online-medikamente.com

joanne33

I also trust CHEAPMEDS4U.COM
Last time I bought Redutil from them in summer 2014
I lost a lot of weight and had just few side effects like being tired and thirsty all he time.
But since that time I have gained some stubborn kilograms and decided to get back on Reductil :D
This time I received my pills from Singapore I didn't know they have a direct shipping from Singapore to Singapore.
It's still costly buy very effective and I do trust the site.
I also bought reductil on this sit and I have been on reductil three times over the last few years, BUT they only helped me maintain the weight I was already at.
However, it does work really well for some people and I am sure there will be plenty along this evening saying so....its worth a try if nothing else as you never know it might just be right for you...good luck.

gina07

Hi, anyone order from meridiareductil before? Can advise after ordered, meridiareductil take how long to process your order?
Hello ivconnection,
I started reductil two weeks ago. Have ordered them from meridiareductil.com. This site caught my attention with all its reviews. My order get processed in about 24 hours and I received it safely within 10 days. Very happy with my purchase! Definitely gonna place some more orders with them...

sammymum

Hi, does anyone wants to order and share costs of shipping? 1 bot of reductil 10mg is USD$184.50 and the shipping is at a hefty $70! Although they promise delivery within 4days.... But WOW! Pls PM if anyone wants to share shipping costs.

dollyly

Hey sammymum,

I bought myself a month supply of reductil on CHEAPMEDS4U.COM and paid the shipping with no regret.

Pills arrived safe and fast.

This is the only pharmacy that still ships genuine reductil, I mean reductil that has real effect!!

I'm on it just for a couple of days and already feel the effect, I'm losing appetite and I'm HAPPY no regret for money as it's really worth it .

You know we need to spend money, time, effort ... in order to get what we really want .... there are no cheap simple ways of achieving our aim!

Good luck!

Bobnbella

Hi....

i am am interested to try acomplia,,,,but I am so worried abt the side effects can you kindly pls advice me on this...please,,,,

thank you you very much,

dollyly

Hi Bobnbella

Don't be worried just try the smallest dosage first to see how you react to it.
Then you may increase the dose.

I have never tried Acomplia but they say it's not so powerful as Reductil is.

On cheapmed4u.com you can order good stuff.

Good luck!!!

samoh

dear all,

i have reductil instock. if you need, maybe you can consider getting it from me. there are no shipment fees. no postage fee. just have to pay for the items that you want. and no long wait of up till 10 days to get your items too. You will be able to get your items within a 1-3 days depending on the day and time i post out the mail. the prices are in SGD and its definitely much cheaper than online :)

buzz me at 94888794 if you are interested.

janice70

Hi,

I am wondering if recently anyone bought reductil online and received it? If yes, can I know which website you ordered from? I just bought 30pills from cheapmeds4u, it haven reach me yet. I am thinking of trying to buy from a different website.
Hi Kikito,
I ordered Reductil from http://meridiareductil.com two of weeks ago and got all my medicine just fine. I just started it, so I hope things go better or I won't continue to take this.
Good luck !

Last edited:

bei7han

Hey sammymum,

I bought myself a month supply of reductil on CHEAPMEDS4U.COM and paid the shipping with no regret.

Pills arrived safe and fast.

This is the only pharmacy that still ships genuine reductil, I mean reductil that has real effect!!

I'm on it just for a couple of days and already feel the effect, I'm losing appetite and I'm HAPPY no regret for money as it's really worth it .

You know we need to spend money, time, effort ... in order to get what we really want .... there are no cheap simple ways of achieving our aim!

Good luck!

You're right mom :) this is a safe site to buy reductil online these days ...

I just finished my 3rd bottle and lost 10 kg :Dancing_wub:

berniceheng

I've just read a lot of positive reviews about reductil bought online on www.cheapmeds4u.com and I decided to try it too as I'm desperate to lose some stubborn kgs

Do you think I have to start with 10 mg dose or can I just go with 15 mg as a beginner?

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Bernice

xxx

yeo1980

Bernice, you can start with 15mg dose. It's the most common dose and most beginners start with 15mg

The 10mg dose is of course cheaper but I guess your goal is to lose weight in a short time, isn't it? :wespinny:

laila0chu

Hey Bernice,
Did you already start your reductil?
How are you so far? Do come back to share your experience with reductil from cheapmeds4u
Cheers