2017 Mummies to be Come In =)

JXmangoXB

Hi,

I am looking to form a group for mummies EDD around Jan 2017 or nearing.
We can share tips, talk about anything and rant too, hehe

PM me with your name and contact, will reply shortly.

Cheers

kiddo

Hi,

I am looking to form a group for mummies EDD around Jan 2017 or nearing.
We can share tips, talk about anything and rant too, hehe

PM me with your name and contact, will reply shortly.

Cheers

Hi!!!
first time mummy to be here!
EDD Mid Jan 2017 :))
currently seeing Dr Aziz at Kembangan but looking for a change :eek:

any doctors in the east to recommend? for delivery at Mount A, Parkway East or Gleneagles........
really lost n confused with all the research alrdy..... bahhhh
oh, i prefer male gynae please!

Cayenne26

Dear all,

I recently had a very bad experience with a senior gynae at Mount A. He is only keen in earning more $$$ by insisting on me having an ectopic pregnancy, went thru laparoscopy and D&C and afterwhich still wanting to give me a jab to terminate the pregnancy.
He is a total scam.

Please avoid going to him.

abricelle

Hi mummies !!! I just got to know that I'm expecting. I'm first time mummy ~ I've went to see a gynae and was told that I am 4 weeks pregnant :)

Last edited:

newmommi

Dear all,

I recently had a very bad experience with a senior gynae at Mount A. He is only keen in earning more $$$ by insisting on me having an ectopic pregnancy, went thru laparoscopy and D&C and afterwhich still wanting to give me a jab to terminate the pregnancy.
He is a total scam.

Please avoid going to him.
Which gynae is this? Can share initial?

Vvvvvvivian

Hihi i am 5 weeks pregnant :) Just found out my pregnancy on Sat may I know when is the time to visit a gynae? Thanks in advance (/

Techi

I don't like vegies. I just only drink Vegelife Enzyme to be fit and healthy.
I trust Biteki 90 Sen Vegelife Enzyme Drink and it's very effective!
I can't see any side effect of this product specially it's made up of 90 vegies. I bought it in Nippon Mart.

It's a Japanese brand and Britney Hamada (a Japanese manga artist), an official product tester, took on the challenge of a "meal replacement diet program" by replacing one meal a day with the enzyme drink and succeeded in significant "weight loss of 10 kg" in two and a half months and weight loss of 15 kg in one and a half years.

Vegelife Enzyme Drink was also tested by 20 general product testers for 4 weeks by replacing one meal per day with the enzyme liquid.
According to the test results, the average weight loss in 20 participants was 2.4 kg, and 7 out of 20 participants lost 3 kg or more

You better try it! It's a healthy and effective weight loss product.

Mothertruck

Dear Mummies!

We are from Little Angel's Closet.

Feel free to take a look at the range of baby clothes and accessories we offer. Items are mainly from a Japanese Company and we had good feedback from customers since launched.

We are pleased to inform you that we are currently having sale on Diaper Covers.

View attachment 136566

Little Angel's Closet - Premium Baby and Children Clothes and Accessories Online in Singapore

Hope to be of your service and have a pleasant day ahead!

Regards,
Little Angel's Closet