Tuition queries and dilemma

Amandaxu

Hi parents, just curious, do you think kids nowadays need tuition? Thinking whether the tuition fees spent on my child is a good investment. And does it do more harm than good? Thoughts?

kitty

Hi parents, just curious, do you think kids nowadays need tuition? Thinking whether the tuition fees spent on my child is a good investment. And does it do more harm than good? Thoughts?
It depends on whether your kid needs it. If your child is weak in certain subject,is better to get help. My friends and I don't really send our kids for tuition but some brain training prog. It helps them to be motivated,improve logical thinking,study skill......just sharing

Amandaxu

It depends on whether your kid needs it. If your child is weak in certain subject,is better to get help. My friends and I don't really send our kids for tuition but some brain training prog. It helps them to be motivated,improve logical thinking,study skill......just sharing

Thanks Kitty for your imput! Hoping to get more input from the rest of the readers as well.