Single Parent Making Friends

Becks

Hi hi. Sorry to invade. Is chat inclusive for non single parents to make friends and playmates for kids

Hello mummies and daddies,

Are you aware of SPIN (Single Parents Informed, Involved, Included), a non-for-profit organisation under HCSA Dayspring? SPIN provides support to single parents (unwed, divorced/widowed, etc) who are unsupported or facing limited support emotionally, physically and financially. It runs empowerment workshops, organises family activities for members to interact with one another, etc. It has social workers as well as volunteers who are more than willing to lend a listening ear and connect you to people and resources that are available. If you are interested in finding out more about how SPIN can support you in your journey as a single parent (mummies or daddies), please PM me or you can also google online for more details!

Stay strong and courageous!

Andy Lim

Hi all, can anyone advised me how to take care of kid singlehandedly? I find it very tough cos had to work then after work had to take care of my son homework etc.

Littlesotong

Hi all, can anyone advised me how to take care of kid singlehandedly? I find it very tough cos had to work then after work had to take care of my son homework etc.
Hi Andy,
Maybe enrol him in student care centre whereby the teachers there can ensure his homework are completed.

raindrops

Hello mummies and daddies,

Are you aware of SPIN (Single Parents Informed, Involved, Included), a non-for-profit organisation under HCSA Dayspring? SPIN provides support to single parents (unwed, divorced/widowed, etc) who are unsupported or facing limited support emotionally, physically and financially. ...

Stay strong and courageous!
Be careful of SPIN, I was recommended to SPIN 4 months ago. Since then their social worker had raised a false alarm on me citing I was 10/10 chronic suicide, had a battalion of 40 uniforms personnel barging at night to our home - confiscating my child away. Their social worker had personal trauma of seeing her husband jumping off building in front of her and her daughter. I was locked up in police station and then sent to Institute of Mental Health and my child taken away by Child Protection Officer. I had to fight the case in the court and was eventually vindicated, but not without substantial damage to my health (I have tumour which SPIN knew) and my child's health/trauma. To this date, SPIN has refused to apologize or provide compensation. They are now on Risk Management mode, refusing to co-operate, ordered their volunteers to withdraw from me (this has caused revolt amongst their volunteers), declined to provide the report they wrote why I was deserve such treatment. AVOID THEM AT ALL COST.

Please note they receives government money and have access to your personal data via government portal. If you value your privacy, then avoid SPIN. I was tricked to give my NRIC for 'survey' purpose, and from there, they digged out my full passport name, address etc and created an entire file of me - which you will never allowed to know what they wrote each time they interact with you.

Sherrlyyn

Hi, I'm single mummy with 4 years old gal. I would like to join the whatsapp group too. Hope to make more friends for myself and my gal!