Stay at home work can really earn money in Singapore

Awps

I am looking for stay at home job that can let me earn some money to help to support the family. I try doing survey, but cannot earn anything. I don't like telemarketing and recruitment job too (but I tried it before). Anyone of you have some job can recommend like data entry, online posting, run errand, packing at home... these kind of job? Thanks.

ahpulaifaune

Saw this one here, it's about helping people 'jailbreak' and repair their phone software, no experience needed. You have to buy their guide to learn how to do it but once you learn, can earn $40 per customer in just 20 minutes. And apparently can also operate the service at the foot of your block etc so long as you have laptop, cable and their step by step guide. Just my 2 cents since I was looking for work from home opps too. Cheers!
https://www.facebook.com/cfcmobile/

MumCindy

Hi, I'm looking for stay at home mummies who want to work from home by starting HOME BUSINESS.
Must use Facebook and smartphone daily.
Full training provided.
Please email me at cindyypp11@gmail.com for more details
Thank you!

leemandee

Hi all SAHM, please contact me for a job offer. Just need to have simple social media skills and a smartphone.

Free milk powder and goodie bags available

Neila

I am looking for stay at home job that can let me earn some money to help to support the family. I try doing survey, but cannot earn anything. I don't like telemarketing and recruitment job too (but I tried it before). Anyone of you have some job can recommend like data entry, online posting, run errand, packing at home... these kind of job? Thanks.
Hi Awps, I saw your post and wonder if you are still considering opportunities stay at home jobs?

Hi I'm a stay at home mom and looking for a home base work to have some extra income to help my husband for our expenses. Can you let me know what are the various types of work your offering for a stay at home mom like me. Thanks you...

Neila

Hi I'm a stay at home mom and looking for a home base work to have some extra income to help my husband for our expenses. Can you let me know what are the various types of work your offering for a stay at home mom like me. Thanks you...
Hi Carmela.
Just PM you