'I'll die of pain without an epidural'

rafa

Hi Mummys, Just came across this survey done by a young group of polytechnic students that i believe would help us, mothers, understand parenthood better. Would be great if you can help to give your input and spread to others as well as I am sure this would help to benefit us all. Have a nice day.

https://sixplusone.typeform.com/to/ds5XX5

ladydumbluck

Interesting read. I though giving birth will be more difficult than raising kids. The actual child birth is what Im a lot more worried about.

veggiedelite

I have the utmost respect for ladies who did not take epidural. Really. I was 3cm dilated and I couldn't take the pain anymore. omg seriously so painful until I feel like hitting people!

kates7683

my sons wife is 35 years old and I was diagnosed with poor ovarian reserve and very bad prognosis of having a baby with my own eggs. I was even given the option to consider donor eggs. That was around july 2014. I was absolutely devastated with the news and I arranged an IVF for November 2014 and it failed also, given that I had nothing to lose, I contacted on facebook (Oduduwa Ajakaye) and he send me his herbal product,. Believe it or not... I am already pregnant!

Bobsely65

Hey. I had gone through 2 labors without epidural. I'm pregnant once again, but this time, it is twins and I guess I would need epidural.

xinjie

everyone got their own pain threshold. but i did it and survive and so can you! It's crazily painful but you will forgot about it in a day or two :)

Kalrsa

I had an epidural when I gave birth to my son and my gosh, it hurt a lot! especially when they forced me to bend forward with my really huge tummy and they poked me with a big needle three times at the back...whew... oh well, it was worth it.

adoptivemom

I can't imagine giving birth to twins without an epidural. I think the lamaze method helps, I'm just not sure if it could work for multiple births.

Penny0716

I think mummies with low pain tolerance should not risk giving birth without an epidural. It could add more stress to the birthing process and may affect the baby.

Andrea Lee

Even with an epidural, giving birth is crazily painful, especially if you labor for long hours like me! But you'll forget everything once you see your baby

Marie Tan

Uh oh...I don't think I can survive giving birth without an epidural. My pain tolerance levels can't compete with the stress the labor itself will bring. Kudos to those mummies who forego the epidural :)

workingmom0716

I think mummies with low pain tolerance should not risk giving birth without an epidural. It could add more stress to the birthing process and may affect the baby.
I'm with you on this. Giving birth in itself is stressful, but do it without an epidural might worsen the stress levels of both the mum and baby. Of course, this does not apply to all...just my take.

Miort

I had an epidural when I gave birth to my son and my gosh, it hurt a lot! especially when they forced me to bend forward with my really huge tummy and they poked me with a big needle three times at the back...whew... oh well, it was worth it.