100 Days with SHOU Slimming

limpeipei

hi vanessa! biosculpture detoxes our body of toxin and metabolic waste while at the same time increase blood circulation! i think there's a special trial price for first timers too!
oh wow! i always liked the idea of a detox. imagine how 'dirty' our body is with all the food we take in, especially when we eat out. share with us your results please!

vanessajoy

i love it! the first treatment and i could feel a difference! i signed myself up for more! how about you? what are you currently doing?
i'm currently trying out New Life! it makes use of a new technology called BEAM to basically reduce not only surface fat, but also fat in between the muscles. that's what gives the body the contour after treatment! what's better, it works fast!

limpeipei

i'm currently trying out New Life! it makes use of a new technology called BEAM to basically reduce not only surface fat, but also fat in between the muscles. that's what gives the body the contour after treatment! what's better, it works fast!
How's the treatment going for you so far?

fruitpunch

hey guys! so glad to have so many of you here going to SHOU! i'm still maintaining my weight with them after joining 100 days with SHOU, and i'm totally loving it!

vanessajoy

hey guys! so glad to have so many of you here going to SHOU! i'm still maintaining my weight with them after joining 100 days with SHOU, and i'm totally loving it!
I'm currently trying out New Life. I really love how my body feels after that! I feel like I worked out in the gym, except much more comfortable!

vanessajoy

Yes, I have to agree with that. I really enjoyed my sessions. It's so comfortable that slept through some!
that isn't unusual! i used to think i wouldn't be able to make a commitment like that, but seeing the changes in my body, i sure am very commited now.