How much Birdnest to take????

wenz

Dear all,
May i know during your second trim how much birdnest u consume per day? Do u finish 1 bot? half a bot? or just 1 tps per day?

I wanna start taking birdnest now but dunno how much to take is correct??

Please advice!!!

SH74

if u can, dun take those bottled ones.

i took bird nest (1 slice) 2-3 times a week, all the way till due date.

1 slice can make a big soup bowl of bird nest.

wenz

if u can, dun take those bottled ones.

i took bird nest (1 slice) 2-3 times a week, all the way till due date.

1 slice can make a big soup bowl of bird nest.
er.. how do u boil birdnest? i.e 1 slice with how much water and need to add other stuff?

SH74

i add rock sugar (jus to hv some flavor) n 1 big soup bowl of water. use slow cooker to boil fr morning till nite. if u dun want drink so much, then mayb put small soup bowl of water.

i also add 1 herb. a few slices of it. cant rem wat u call it. pao shen or something?

wenz

oh pao sheng... i know... ok i'll try to boil myself after i finish the bottle ones...

and u finish the whole bowl in a day? usually take at nite?
will it helps on mother's skin as well?

trendy

I took bird nest once a week at nite when i was 5-6mths pregg till nw(36wks). My mum boil for me. She only put rock suger n red dates. But sometimes when she is lazy i drink fm the bottle, 1 whole bottle! I tink it help for both bb n myself. So far so good. Coz i tink i will not do tis when i'm not pregg ,too x liao!

Yuki Miaka

in my second trimester now, i hav just started eating bird nest also... boil by myself.. my parents & MIL are overseas...so usually i do all the things myself.

if you interested to get a cheaper birdnest can look for my aunt.. i bought from her half a kg about 50 plus pieces close to 60 pieces... can last me till i give birth and even after that.

wenz

in my second trimester now, i hav just started eating bird nest also... boil by myself.. my parents & MIL are overseas...so usually i do all the things myself.

if you interested to get a cheaper birdnest can look for my aunt.. i bought from her half a kg about 50 plus pieces close to 60 pieces... can last me till i give birth and even after that.

how much is ur aunt selling for half kg?

SH74

i usu drink whole bowl b4 i sleep. but not advisable if u scared will wake up in mid of nite to pee. my face b4 preg got lots of acne n scars. aft give birth, smooth smooth liao. alot better. at least no more acne or spots or watever.

i also usu cook my own 'cause MIL not in sg n parents working. n the bird nest my MIL bought r those unclean ones. more pure. so everytime b4 i can eat, i hv to get rid of all the dirt in the bird nest which usu take me 2-3 hrs. until i'm in 3rd tri, tummy gets too big, diffi to sit there for hours to clean, then i start to eat slightly lesser (e.g. 1-2 times a week).

u can put red dates also if u like it sweet n fragrant. for me, i v kiasi. scared too heaty, scared too sweet (wait become diabetic which i dun want 'cause i'm v scared of needles).

Hi there,
We offer premium and edible bird's nest from Indonesia at an affordable price to you.
With 20 over years of experience in supplying to various countries including US, Canada, Hong Kong and Singapore, we now would like to bring our products closer to our end customers at an affordable price.

We have a guaranteed quality for our products of free from chemical or other harmful substances. We have supplied various well-known companies across Singapore and now would like to bring our products to our customers.

All our products are readily available in Singapore. Do visit our Facebook page below.
Our minimum order quantity is 100g and I will be more than willing to show our product. Do contact me at 82304337, Dedi Setiawan. In terms of pricing, we can guarantee that we can give you the best price for a premium quality product since no middle man is involved here. Many thanks

Bird's nest station - Info | Facebook

Mummy to Baby V

The protein in bird's nest is an allergen. If baby has no allergy, fine. But if baby happens to have bird's nest allergy and mummy keeps drinking it during pregnancy, then poor baby.

During first pregnancy, I drank home cooked bird's nest about once a week.
Then realised son has allergy to soy, mushrooms, strawberries, etc.
With the allergy history in family, am hardly taking bird's nest in new pregnancy. Can do without.

elyza

Think if you pre-cook and store in fridge it can keep for at least a month. I take one mouthful day of the thick home made birdnest is better than the bottled ones. buy direct from indonesia 1kg is SGD1800 and 500grams is SGD1000. Top of the range Golden Swallow Nests Full Cup in sealed and vacuum pack. Delivery is one week express.
PM me if interested.

GraceLim

What is the benefits of drinking birdnest? What does it do good for mummy n baby? Is it a muz to take during pregnancy?

HOKKI

Dear all,

We are provide fresh homemade bird nest soup to your door step.

150ml (contain 5-6g bird nest) - SGD30.00
250ml (contain 10-12g bird nest) - SGD58.00

Place your order before 2pm (Mon to Sat)
Delivery time: 7pm -10pm (Mon to Sat)

We have a special offer package to all expecting mummies,

Please visit us http://www.facebook.com/hokki.birdnest
or contact us @ 8268 4004

EnonPoh

i usually eat one bottle every Saturday evening, the concentrate type.
Started when i was like 10 weeks :)
i am 26 weeks now