Basic facial housecall from $10

Surprisingly Singapore Award Winning Brand THE BEST BEAUTY CENTRE offer FREE EYEBROW TOUCH UP but Only for Singaporean and PR.

They got Oxygen jet hydro treatment! 氧气水雕治疗! 3 次$58 ($380) purchase now will get another two more times ! Total be $58 (5 times treatment) valid for local & pr /sp! For first 100 customers only!

Please check it out or call 6352 8101 for appointment or your nearest branch.

terralovina

May I know what products do you use (for basic facial housecall) ? and what are the steps involved? cleaning, exfoliation, etc ?

ylp

May I know what products do you use (for basic facial housecall) ? and what are the steps involved? cleaning, exfoliation, etc ?
Hi mummy,
Sorry for late reply, I was out for town for entire Dec.
Our products are made in USA, yes, cleaning and exfoliation is done through guasha facial.

Please let in touch again if keen.

Thank you.

ylp

hello mummies,

We are opening more slots for home facial in this Feb
Please PM me for available timing.

Thank you

Teochewgirl

Highly recommended The Best Beauty Centre have a range of basic skin care products to help you maintain good skin complexion. They are in the business for 20 years plus!!

Singapore Award Winning Brand THE BEST BEAUTY CENTRE!!
✅Eyelash Lifting Perming
✅Partial Hair Removal Opt
✅ Eyebrow /Upper Lip/Armpit
✅Eye Bojin Detox Treatment
✅Eyebrow Trimming

Very high standard with clean and cosy environment. Highly recommended and you may Contact them @+65 9026 8183

Krenpar

I did such a procedure last summer and I was really happy with the effect. In general, I consider it important to take care of our skin, especially when we are young and we can keep it young and shiny for as long as possible. Because I like to take care of my skin so much, I bought stellar-m22 and use it from home whenever I want, which makes me extremely happy.

Last edited:

jenxuankoh

The holiday season is fast approaching and only have a few weeks before the Chinese New Year celebrations start. Need to freshen up things during this period!!

I have visited The Best Beauty Centre have a range of basic skin care products to help you maintain good skin complexion. They are in the business for 20 years plus!!

Singapore Award Winning Brand THE BEST BEAUTY CENTRE!!
✅Eyelash Lifting Perming
✅Partial Hair Removal Opt
✅ Eyebrow /Upper Lip/Armpit
✅Eye Bojin Detox Treatment
✅Eyebrow Trimming

Very high standard with clean and cosy environment. Highly recommended and you may Contact them @+65 9026 8183