Eyelash Extension Service

quisha

I am a professional lash stylist. I have been certified in eyelash extensions since June 2006. I am self employed and currently based at home. I have worked in both spas and salons worldwide therefore gaining a wealth of experience in my trade.

[FONT='Tahoma','sans-serif']To find out more about eyelash extensions services at Lushes ministry [FONT='Tahoma','sans-serif'], Contact me or you can check out this link untitled picture and I will get back to you as soon as possible. I look forward to being your lash stylist in [/FONT]Lushes ministry
Contact or SMS me at 81883181 for appointment. Thank you very much and have a nice day :)[/FONT]

Last edited:

Teochewgirl

We can save some time off in normal makeup routine by at least 15 minutes by avoiding the eye area altogether (no mascara, eyeliner or eyeshadow) in your morning routine. So natural.

I done my Eyelash Extension to save me a lot of time and regain me a lot of confidence with The Best Beauty Centre and the staff are very friendly and professional.

Very high standard with clean and cosy environment. Highly recommended and you may Contact them @+65 9026 8183

Teochewgirl

Barbie doll eyelash extension with promotion!

I done my Barbie doll Eyelash Extension to save me a lot of time and regain me a lot of confidence with The Best Beauty Centre and the staff are very friendly and professional.

The Best Beauty Centre (TBBC) Barbie doll eyelash extension really experienced and professional beautician will customised according to your eye shape and turn you into a diva instantly. Only promotion valid for limted customers and time! Hurry up before the slots are gone.

Very high standard with clean and cosy environment. Highly recommended and you may Contact them @+65 9026 8183