Latest Cambodia property tax guideline

thunder89

Check out the latest Cambodia property tax guideline when you plan to invest property in Cambodia
- What are the tax involved when purchase property in Cambodia
- How much is the Stamp Duty Tax and when it is payable?
- How much is the rental income tax?
- How much is the annual property tax?
- Is there any capital gain tax?
- Is there inheritance tax?

Click Cambodia Property Tax for the complete guideline

Thanks for the guide, very informative. I was also always looking for answers to various questions when I started to invest in real estate. But unfortunately, I never found it. At the very beginning, I had absolutely no idea what to do to properly invest in real estate. And then a friend advised me that for funding for real estate , experienced people are needed who will always help you and from whom you can learn something. Since then, I realized that thanks to the fact that I found good business partners, I have achieved success in my business.

Last edited:

serenity2020

Thank you for the information. I want to give some advice to everyone involved in real estate. If you have several pieces of real estate, be careful - maybe in your municipality, the personal property tax rates are determined based on the total inventory value. And I've found a vein in real estate. I never thought before that decorating the outside of a house could affect the number of clients. It turns out it can! After I visited this page and ordered services on my homes. The growth of customers increased one and a half times.