Good TCM Doctor ???

introvert521

Hi I'M new here! Hope this thread is still active. Currently looking for good traditional chinese medicine to balance my hormones. Saw review from Dr Chen Fang from Thomson Medical Women (traditional chinese medicine) as well as Dr Zhou Yu Min from AMK. Anyone has any feedback from them?
My regular TCM physician is Dr. Zhao from Raffle TCM. I find her accuputure good. I introduce Dr. Zhao to my facial therapist and she is expecting now. Of course I benefited from it too!

ayuko88

Hi Introvert521,
How much is Dr. Zhao's acupuncture ? Can i just visit Dr. Zhao for acupuncture ? Dr. Zhao is female ?

introvert521

Hi Introvert521,
How much is Dr. Zhao's acupuncture ? Can i just visit Dr. Zhao for acupuncture ? Dr. Zhao is female ?
Yup, Dr. Zhao is female. One session is about $93. There is package too which in totaly should be about 10% cheaper. Whole session is about 30 min or so. She will have a short consultation before accupunture.

Linzee

Hellos ladies! Anyone tried TCM and IVF and found that it helped? I've had 2 failed IUIs and thinking of moving on to IVF with acupuncture. Any advise will be useful!

marian7

I was diagnosed with poor ovarian reserve and very bad prognosis of having a baby with my own eggs. I was even given the option to consider donor eggs. That was around july 2014. I was absolutely devastated with the news and I arranged an IVF for November 2014 and it failed also, given that I had nothing to lose, I contacted on facebook (Oduduwa Ajakaye) and he send me his herbal product,. Believe it or not… I am already pregnant!

iwan2noe

Vho, I'm also 29. Conceived after seeing the traditional chinese medicine doc at Thomson medical centre. Her name is dr Chen Fang. You can see my story in this thread, a bit earlier.

She mentioned you can take western meds but must take at least 3 hours after Chinese meds so that it won't clash. But I really recommend you to see her and take up her acupuncture package. I conceived with traditional chinese medicine after just 1 month, after trying to conceive on western meds for more than 1 year. She did say mine is special case, usually won't respond so quickly, but I do believe in the good results of traditional chinese medicine. Your hubby can do acupuncture too to improve his swimmers.
Hi jadeite

im interested to see dr chen fang.
i have pcos and wonder if she can help.
read that you took up the acupuncture package
with her. May i know more about the package; duration and number of session for the whole package and the cost of package?

thanks so much jadeite!:)

TryingAll

Ladies who are trying to concieve, i have been trying to conceive for coming a yr but no luck. Went for check up few month back and hubby has low morpohology of 1%. Went to Dr Su at Bukit Batok but nothing much improve, i was told my body too "cold" so was given med but tried for 2 month still no news so decided to change traditional chinese medicine. Read from forum about Dr Tan Kian Sing, went to him this cycle. I was still having menses so he gave me med to eat after menses and did acunpunture for my hub & med for him. I went the 2nd time before my ovulation, he gently press my stomach and told me the egg is 13mm on cd10 and egg will come out on cd13 so he asked me to test using ovulation kit and take my temp daily. Amazingly, my ovulation day really fall on cd13! He did acunpunture for me and gave me med. My coverline used to be only 96.9 but now it increased to 97.28! Now i'm in my 2 wks wait.
Hopefully i get good news & hub's morphology prob will improve!
I'm a bit skeptical towards Chinese medicine, especially acupuncture. But to be honest, sometimes you are willing to do anything and I think I've come to that point myself.

Dustoflove

I had a 1 child and started to Tiao my body to prepare for Another child , I went on and off for accpunture , got pregnant in 7mths later but Mc in 8wk . Rested for a month before I started TCM again , on and off too due to work . Didn't get any good news yet , and period is shorter and Lesser D&c , I'm thinking of looking for another TCm , anyone could recommend a female physician?

WillowW

Hi) I would advise Dr Michael Wong clinic. It's the clinic https://ovu.com/singapore/singapore...n ... ogy-centreThe doctor was very polite to me, understanding. I was given an individual treatment plan that was specific for me. Unfortunately the outcome was not good but after that I came up with another plan and now I'm waiting for my little happiness and I'll be happy to hold it in my hands in almost 3 weeks :) The nurses are always so understanding and it such a comfort that you can email them with any concerns or questions and they will always reply quickly.

chmimipink

Yes, this is the same TCM sinseh I mentioned earlier in this thread:
Ying Chuan (颖川) Chinese Medical Hall
Blk 202 Jurong East St 21 #01-117
Tel: 68975655

PM me if you are interested in knowing more ... including the queueing system. :biggrin: :biggrin:
We also tried this Ying Chuan, and she's really good. Get the husband to go early in the morning to take queue number first. Now, we have two beautiful girls. :)

cecilia.t

I'm a bit skeptical towards Chinese medicine, especially acupuncture. But to be honest, sometimes you are willing to do anything and I think I've come to that point myself.
I'm thinking of doing it but I am nervous. I read it in DoctorxDentist website that acupuncture really does work to boost fertility.

SA84

Hi All,I am in my early 40s and will like to have a baby.
Any recommendation for good Fertility TCM before going to IVF.
Many thanks in advance =)