Work from home and earn money - for something you believe in

LingLim

Hi mummies!
We are looking for mums who are interested in future-proofing your kids, equipping them with 21st century skills as well as tech skills. We run online classes in coding, robotics, entrepreneurship and design thinking and are looking for mummy ambassadors.

This role is commission-based, and we will also offer free classes for your child (so that you are only sharing it if you genuinely like it. We would also love to get your feedback, so that we can continuously improve our lessons!).

If you're interested, please PM me your contacts. Thanks!

Criteria:
Must have a school-going child between the age of 9 to 17.

llugguss

I think this is a great idea, because of the quarantine many people have lost their previous jobs, so now they are sitting at home without any means of earning money. This is actually very sad, because I, for example, live without my husband and can not provide enough for my two children, who need clothes , food, school supplies and other needs. Most recently, a friend of mine recommended apps that pay real money for various tasks that need to be completed. This is very and easy, especially when you have a lot of free time to earn a few tens of dollars a week.

Last edited:

Dusenya

I am intereted, I have a son who is 15 and he likes coding and all such stuff, but what I have to do as a mum ambassador?

LaricTraic

It sounds really interesting. I love that you offer co-education to both parent and child. It is high time for us to stop doing only joint games with easy money. I know that my 5-year-old son is interested in robotics. I would love to support him too. I believe that any normal parent should be well versed in the hobbies of their child. Then in years to come, he or she will thank you for sure. And for you, this is also great brain training at any age.

Last edited:

delfina

In the past few years, I've been successfully working from home. Sometimes it takes you a while to find some way of making money that fits your busy schedule and also pays well, so I thought I'd share some of my favorite ways of making money that have worked for me.

olivi1980

I think it would benefit the younger generation. Quarantine has left millions of people unemployed around the world, so I am more convinced than ever of the need to be able to make money online. I’m trying to teach my kids how to make their own money. I chose the most profitable application for cashback on Dough Roller, and I giving this money to children for a certain job. For example, my son likes to paint and buys everything he needs for painting with the money I give him. If he really tries, I buy his paintings. So, he learns to invest and reinvest his money from childhood.