What's your favorite Windows?

raciohurg

What's your favorite Windows? Vista, 7, 8, 10, etc?

I would say I really like Windows 10 mainly because of the speed and just the little things (being able to scroll while not on a window, the home menu not being fullscreen, the list goes on!) But before I got a Windows 10 computer, Windows 8 was my favorite mainly because it's more simple and just there. It wasn't really fancy, but I do think it's a good starter for people who're just getting a computer.

I like to change them and update them anytime a new version appears. I know for some people it may sound like an irrational spend of money. However, I believe that I get to use all the latest updates, which is perfect since I work mainly on my computer. Moreover, I am using the website mylegitkeys.com which has the best prices when it comes to windows extensions, keys, and so on. However, if you use your computer just for school and to watch tv series than any version that is newer that the 2016 work perfectly and it may be more than enough.

mukinurmorad

What's your favorite Windows? Vista, 7, 8, 10, etc?

I would say I really like Windows 10 mainly because of the speed and just the little things (being able to scroll while not on a window, the home menu not being fullscreen, the list goes on!) But before I got a Windows 10 computer, Windows 8 was my favorite mainly because it's more simple and just there. It wasn't really fancy, but I do think it's a good starter for people who're just getting a computer.
Only 7

MikeWillson

It's always interesting to hear people's preferences when it comes to Windows versions. Windows 10 does have a lot of great features, and the speed is a definite plus. It's user-friendly and efficient.
If you're interested in exploring the latest Windows version, you might want to check out Windows 11. It's got some exciting improvements and a fresh look. You can find more information on https://digitalchillmart.com/product/windows-11-pro-32-64-bit/.
Ultimately, the choice of Windows version often comes down to personal preferences and needs. Each one has its unique strengths.

Last edited: