recomendations for good slimming products?

Hi there,
How are you doing gina07? I hope you managed to achieve your weight loss goal :)
I am a big fan of this supplement. Reductil 15 mg pills from meridiareductil.com have helped me to take the weight off my hips and my belly after just a few weeks of using them. This product is great because it decreases my appetite. I used to be able to eat second, thirds, even fourth plates when I would have dinner, now I can barely finish one small plate. I eat less but feel more satisfied with what I eat. I would recommend to anyone.
how to order?

haerin07

Hey haerin07,
Sorry been away for a while, computer problem.
Thank you for asking :) Well, I have another 5 kg to lose to reach my goal weight of 55 kg. How about you? :)

Hi dear :)
Congrats on your weight loss and thanx for sharing your experience with us
It is my fourth month on REDUCTIL and 17 kg down. I hadn't really thought it is possible :)

Chloeseow

IMG_2144.PNG

By far, this weight loss program is the safest and successful one that I have ever took on. Don't need to starve and no vigorous exercising. Best thing is that you have to eat to lose weight. Unlike most slimming pills or slimming programs that suppress your appetite, forcing you not to eat. End state is that there will be no rebound and no side effects.

I know losing weight is a tough journey. I hope I am can share with you guys my own experience and results.

By the way, the above is myself.

limpeipei

View attachment 137029

By far, this weight loss program is the safest and successful one that I have ever took on. Don't need to starve and no vigorous exercising. Best thing is that you have to eat to lose weight. Unlike most slimming pills or slimming programs that suppress your appetite, forcing you not to eat. End state is that there will be no rebound and no side effects.

I know losing weight is a tough journey. I hope I am can share with you guys my own experience and results.

By the way, the above is myself.
wow chole~ what program is this? how long did you take to lose weight and tone your body?

Chloeseow

wow chole~ what program is this? how long did you take to lose weight and tone your body?
hi pei pei, it is 3 months program. The photo above is me on the program for 1 month. Now I am on the 2nd month already. It improves on constipation issue also.

Chloeseow

wow! that's great progress! how does the program work?
Have to take vitamins for the body to function well and take protein shake and do short exercises. Like a 7 mins workout will do. Don't need for vigourous workout. During normal meal times have to eat the right food. Rice, meat, fish vegetables. Please do not skip any of your meals. If you feel hungry in between meals, you must eat some food if not the body will go into starvation mode which will store fats instead of losing fats.

limpeipei

Have to take vitamins for the body to function well and take protein shake and do short exercises. Like a 7 mins workout will do. Don't need for vigourous workout. During normal meal times have to eat the right food. Rice, meat, fish vegetables. Please do not skip any of your meals. If you feel hungry in between meals, you must eat some food if not the body will go into starvation mode which will store fats instead of losing fats.
wow! and you manage to lose the weight in 3 months!? that's impressive! are you still on the program now?

collynne

Hello girls
I am very happy because I can share with you my loosing weight experience ;)
I have bought recently a botle of reductil pills on this site www.pharmacy-weightloss.net
Yes, my first order.. my first experience reductil !!!
I'm using Reductil for a month and have lost 4.5 kg effortless without sport or diet , yes !!! I'am trully satisfied about this result I'm having.. I didn't notice any side effects.. everything woks perfectly
I hope I get the result I want soon..
Best wishes to you

bye ;)

Last edited:

Ekko100

yes, indeed, reductil is the best loose weight treatment !!!!
I've been prescribed reductil fo almost 1 year. I managed loosing up to 32kg. It was great.
I will thank a lot for the great job the same online pharmacy ( pharmacy-weightloss.net ), the have sent me the pills without problems. I'm trully happy!!

kaminaburana

I think most of this pills dont work, unfortunately. This it a least my experiences with this weight loss pills. But what actually did work for me were supplements whic support me being active and doing myexercises and therefore contribute to my weight loss plans. The most effective one, was Magnolia which i bought there. Magnolia is making me very active and i can do exercises for hours as i do not get stressed that fast.

arne67

Slimming Pills - https://qualitypillprovider.com I have found these tabIets to work very well, I have tried other supplements in the past that were OK but did not seem to match the claims. These tabIets started to suppress my appetite quite quickly which was the first sign and after just over a week I did seem to have lost some weight around my tummy in particular. Delivery was quick and I have been impressed with the product.

Last edited:

Shannon Yeo

Hey ladies,

Heard of recent very “in” thing now?? Everywhere is snatching till OOS.. me myself trial this products for just 10days and I lost my weight of 2.6kg.

Moshu Nutritious 1+1

Meal Replacement Biscuits Ingredients:
- Oats
- White Kidney Beans
- Soy Powder
- Quinoa

Enzyme Tablets Ingredients:
- Probiotics Plant Peptide Powder
- Fruits and Vegetables Enzyme Powder
- Strawberry Powder

Benefits:
- Improves Skin Condition
- Helps in Detoxification and weight Loss
- Meal Replacement in Diet

Great Point:
- Convenient to eat just like CCJ, just have to make sure at least drink 250ml water when consume Nutritious 1+1
- Safe for consumption compared to some other brands
- Effective results seen

Type of people suitable:
- Users with constipation
- Users who frequently have bad breath
- Users who have pimples/ acne prone/ pigmented skin
- Users with high blood pressure, high cholesterol or high blood sugar

Weight Loss Diet Plan:
(A. 15-25kg weight loss)
- Breakfast 2-3 biscuits
- Lunch 2-3 biscuits + 2 enzyme tablets
- Dinner 2-3 biscuits
To follow Plan A for 7 days and follow up with Plan B or C.

(B. 10-15kg weight loss)
- Breakfast 2-3 biscuits
- Lunch 2 enzyme tablets before a light lunch
- Dinner 2-3 biscuits

(C. 7-10kg weight loss)
- Breakfast balanced meal
- Lunch balanced meal
- Dinner 2-3 biscuits + 1-2 enzyme tablet before sleep

Good thing must share!! PM me if your interested. :) I can tell u more..