dividends stock for retirement?

dloreangel

Any recommendations?
After having a baby, been saving up for his university, then realised never even save for my own self.

read up a bit and find dividend investing a good way to save, more returns over the years than bank or insurance policies. and better than unit trust too.

i read this from a women finance online magazine
dividends stocks investing in singapore

any people who has experience investing?

gracemagg

Any recommendations?
After having a baby, been saving up for his university, then realised never even save for my own self.

read up a bit and find dividend investing a good way to save, more returns over the years than bank or insurance policies. and better than unit trust too.

i read this from a women finance online magazine
dividends stocks investing in singapore

any people who has experience investing?
Hello!
Yes I do have experience in investments, personal wise and also because it's part of my job scope.

As an independent financial advisor who advises on insurance and investment, we have access a wide range of fund-houses which we can choose from and invest in. Returns will depend on your risk appetite, and if you are young, then you have a long time horizon to let you money grow.

Perhaps I can share with you more in person? No obligations :D

Regards,
Grace

egglejan

Making a Million Dollars is a lot of money, but early retirement means you will spend many years in retirement. My retirement will probably be over 50 years. A million dollars won't last that long if you don't know how to invest. Also, if you have a million dollars, you probably have a high income. Which usually means your cost of living is relatively high. That's probably why only 6% of people think $1 million is enough for retirement. They are already living a comfortable lifestyle and don't want to change. Most people would instead work and spend more than retire early and live modestly. I may have discovered a different side of retirement by reading the article at https://seekingretirement.com/can-i-retire .