Private Investigator

Super-mum

oh, u still working there now?

very coinciding, i used the company u are working in!!!

They cheated my hard earned money, I just wondering how they conducted business.

I wasted my money and in the end tell me there is nothing, very normal, but from hp message i know my husband is meeting up with that bitch.

On days i wan them to do, i tell them many days in advance, but then on that day tell me no manpower.

On days i told them not to do the case, they do the following.

There is totalling no one taking charge.

They even follow the wrong person!!!!

I seriously think u should not advertise for them, they are a useless and conman company!!!!
tis Yumiko real name is April,she have another account, she was exposed by other mummies for lying. now come back again. Really terrible

93tenderfoot

Feels bad to have to resort to this.. Mummies and women here, I'm a programmer. Working on a side project and building a tool to pull out all the data online on the Internet if you search a specific term with a specific website..
So you can search "desmond30" for Facebook, will find 90-99% of all data that has the search term "desmond30" in it :)

if you suspect your hubby using his nickname, username, or have any specific email you wanna search on Facebook or any website (just need to provide me with link) such as forum link, dating site link, etc, my tool should be able to narrow down to a micro search and pull 90%-100% of all the data on the link that has that term. :)

I built it for myself but if you would like to use it, please PM me or email me at 93tenderfoot@gmail.com. :)

Last edited:

Super-mum

hi,just as a reminder to other mummies who are looking for referral of PI here.
I have many mummies email me that they have being cheate by a freelance PI here.
the freelance PI doesnt have a agency and a PI licence. He will take the money and go missing.
so becarful when u ask a freelance PI to do your case.

blase

hi,just as a reminder to other mummies who are looking for referral of PI here.
I have many mummies email me that they have being cheate by a freelance PI here.
the freelance PI doesnt have a agency and a PI licence. He will take the money and go missing.
so becarful when u ask a freelance PI to do your case.
Hi Super-mum. Can you please PM me your recommended PI? Thank you.

PandaMommy2015

hi all, i got a PI contact from another forum and just finished my case. realised my husband was cheating with multiple women and some even 15 years older than him....

it's really disgusting but at least my lawyer told me she will make him pay for PI fees.

if anyone needs PI i can refer mine. PM or email me at pandamommy2015@gmail.com

mic2

hi all, i got a PI contact from another forum and just finished my case. realised my husband was cheating with multiple women and some even 15 years older than him....

it's really disgusting but at least my lawyer told me she will make him pay for PI fees.

if anyone needs PI i can refer mine. PM or email me at pandamommy2015@gmail.com
This is someone who is self advertising, pls mummies stay away.

Jackkk

Hi to all mummy. I need help urgently. Pls share yr recommended PI as I know my Wife is cheating on me. So I need to get a evidence from a reliable PI and a good rate with it.

Many many thanks.

jayaxe

Regarding finding a PI, please be careful and search for a "police approved" agency. But then it may not be a totally good choice just to pick one from there. The one I pick is terrible and so I want to broadcast here so that people avoid making the wrong choice -> http://www.intlpi.com/ DO NOT EVER ENGAGE THEM!!!

The agency website is full of sales talk and look super impressive with "international PI agencies recognition". But when they were on the case, ask me stupid questions which they should try find out and the final report basically is mostly made up of words, wrong date (specified a surveillance date much earlier than my engagement of them) and missing details (told me some suspicious acts via email but totally not written in report). After they got the money, they just throw the rubbish report which a Sec 2 student can do better investigation and report!!! I am so PISSED wasting my money and time on amateurs!!!! And so, I hope there are good examples of PI people can share. Would be glad to hear! Thanks!!

Track your family member/love one discreetly of the car movement and history of the route will be provided.

*May request of installing the tracker device outside of car. The service will be provided in a discreet manner.

***Private Investigator equipment

Surveillance on spouse after tracking on vehicle at affordable price (Effective and Cost Saving)

Feel free to message me for more information (24 hours)

Contact me

HP: 8492 7753 (whatsapp)

WeChat ID: TrackingSg

Line ID: trackingsg

Email: trackingsingapore@gmail.com

Blueyesblue

Hi all
I'm new here...
Wondering if anyone can recommend a reliable PI and a reasonable cost?
Need one to do a background check on someone.

Thanks

AcMum

Hi, I know of a very experienced PI who goes beyond his usual duties/job scope to help his clients. He gets the job done within reasonable time frame and when ever possible, always advices his clients not to spend unnecessarily on PI fees. Pls pm me for his contact.
Hi, can I get the contact from you please.