Birthday parties

Still thinking which chalet to hold our birthday celebration. It's her 1st year birthday and also my birthday . So friends and relative attending is alot. House cannot hold so many ppl. Very lookin forward to celebrate it as it's our 1st birthday together!!! But chalet seems kinda ex for 2nights. Got a tight budget cos will ve moving into our new house the week after our birthday.. Grrr!!!

managed to borrow my fren ntuc member card and booked costasands resort pasir ris at $258 for 2nights only! without member is like $348!!!! lol $100 diff!

mommsie101

I just engaged a birthday party planner for my birthday! the rates are qt okay! $600 for a party of 10 kids... and includes alot of things... cake cutting, decor, all the goodiebags... games... pinata. and wow my kids really had fun! and the goodie bags are nice and unique, filled with healthy snacks.. what touched me the most is that they gave ME something too. haha... we had fun, and the kids were taught many things beyond just having fun. the organisers had experience with children because they handle children almost every week!

Wonderlust

Hi Mommies,

Please visit Wonderlust Viche | Facebook.

An online children’s wonderland,made and handled with Love. Wonderlust pampers parents with the best
solutions to all your needs.

From newborn to toddler, we adorn you with all that you desire for your little angel.

Wonderlust magically transforms your colorless parties into a fascinating ball of fun. Providing party supplies, and delicately hand-made hampers and gifts. From cupcake toppers to pom pom, decoration, banners, goody bags and more. We designed and hand-made with love for all the little ones.

Follow us on our Facebook page for seasonal updates on an array of exclusive apparels and essentials for all the little ones.

Email your requests to wonderlust.viche@gmail.com

Spread the love of Wonderlust.

preeti22

Hi mommies,

i'm thinking of throwing a party for my kid. :) Do you guys have a habit of engaging a birthday party organiser to do it for your kids? I'm thinking of engaging one of it...
Hiring Party Entertainers for birthday party is a really good idea.I just successfully arranged birthday party of my daughter last week with Party Princess Productions.
If you want to organize a theme party then you can contact them.

lemonydrops

Here's some ideas I would like to share:
1) Select a theme(eg.Minnie Mouse, Mickey, Princess, Care Bears, etc)
2) Bake your own cake filled with love and passion. It doesn't have to be big, say 8", can always
supplement with cupcakes by the sides)
3) Know your theme, say Minnie Mouse, everything is pink or with polka dots.
4) Decorates the place according to your theme, colour choice very important.
5) Want more fun? Rent a popcorn, candyfloss or/and snow cones machines
6) Prefer it more classy? Rent a 3-tier chocolate fondue tower.
7) At the end of the day, just enjoy the compliments from everyone and the smiles on your LOs!

No time?? Please visit Renting Hub :: Home

photo (9).jpgphoto (8).jpgphoto (10).jpgphoto (2)_LR.jpgphoto (9).jpgphoto (8).jpgphoto (10).jpgphoto (2)_LR.jpg

lemonydrops

Although she might not have memories of it when she grows up but I hope she will enjoy flipping through the year book to see what I did for her before. So I believe it's worth the effort. I did a Minnie Mouse's theme party. I made a 3 tier cake stand on my own, bake a 8" vanilla butter cake filled with cream cheese filling with fondant decor, 36 cupcakes with cream cheese filling and top with fresh strawberry buttercream. Each cupcakes decorated with 2 chocolate discs and a fondant bow. All from scratch. Besides these, I make strawberries dipped in chocolate, jelly hearts cheesecake, strawberry fizzy lemonade. And bake chocolate brownies as party favors. I source for all things polka dots and pink... It was exhausting yet at the end, a sense of satisfaction with relatives and friends amazed by the cakes and stuff and enjoying the party.

Attachments

Lai TRAN

Hello I create this account to share my experience with you!
I don't know if this discussion is out of date or not but may be some mothers can find information with my comments.
I organized a birthday for my son last year and I called a company name Ece Rental!
They bring all the stuff for the party as drinking and dining equipment!
Hope my post will help some of you