www.meridiareductil.com

Naomi003

Hello AnLee,
My order arrived today! I’ll start taking them tomorrow and I’ll post the results if it’s successful :)

Naomi003

Just wanted to do an update on my weight loss taking Reductil. I am on my third week and my total weight loss has been 2.3 kg. Can't wait for final results )

AnLee

Thats great news Naomi003..just continue your good job...don't stop until you reach your goal ;)
Personally, I have reached my target weight and I stopped taking Reductil one week ago. I have changed my eating habits and I really hope I will not gain all the weight back

ChloeD02

Hello ladies,
My sister-in-law has been taking Reductil from http://meridiareductil.com and she said it worked. I tried them and I liked the effect. So I decided to order some pills for myself. Placed my first order 7 days ago. Haven't received it yet but plan to start the day it is delivered. I really hope this drug will help me lose weight.

nora768

Hey .. I understand your situation..

I was on the 15mg of Reductil and in the first week of taking it I didn't really feel any effects, but after that I lost so much weight not only because i wasn't hungry but also because they kept my metabolism up. They give me dry mouth, but i just drank a lot of water to counter that. I finished my last packet about 4 days ago now, so I want to make a new buy of Reductil. I usually buy it on www.pharmacy-weightloss.net and make supply for 2 months at least.
Reductil, even the generic form of it, is the only thing that works for me, therefore I recommend it to everybody.

Serene_879

Hello ladies,
My sister-in-law has been taking Reductil from http://meridiareductil.com and she said it worked. I tried them and I liked the effect. So I decided to order some pills for myself. Placed my first order 7 days ago. Haven't received it yet but plan to start the day it is delivered. I really hope this drug will help me lose weight.
Hello Chloe, how are you doing? did you receive your order safely???
I've been taking meridia in the past and had great results with no side effects :) but after having two pregnancies I would like to try it again. I need to lose at least 10 kg... I had a look on the website and I was wondering if it is truly safe to order it on line? Thanks

ChloeD02

Hi Serene,
I confirm, I received my order safely. Delivery could be a little faster but I don't mind. I'm satisfied with the quality of my product. Have lost 2.7 kg in three weeks but change in diet and exercise regime are essential. I know how hard it is to find someone reliable but I'm glad I found a great company to deal with ! Hope it helps :)
Good luck !

echobelly

Hi all,
i too had ordered from meridiareductil. In case you would like to purchase, i have extra to let go. I have attained my weight loss goal. I can mail to your home address, you may PM me if you are keen. Thank you!

sally1515

Hi ladies, I am wanting to order Duromine off the meridiareductil website but am concerned about getting it sent to my country of New Zealand. Do you know how safe it is at getting it shipped? You need a prescription for it in my country if you go see a doctor for it. Could really do with losing some weight post baby!

chrisk

Hi all,
i too had ordered from meridiareductil. In case you would like to purchase, i have extra to let go. I have attained my weight loss goal. I can mail to your home address, you may PM me if you are keen. Thank you!
Hi. Would like to get it urgently. You may reach me on 81388317. Thanks alot.

kevintan

Hi ladies, I am wanting to order Duromine off the meridiareductil website but am concerned about getting it sent to my country of New Zealand. Do you know how safe it is at getting it shipped? You need a prescription for it in my country if you go see a doctor for it. Could really do with losing some weight post baby!
Reductil better

REkha

hi,did anyone ordered from meridiareductil lately?can I trust i'll get my package?as they are quite expensive,thanks

David453

Slimming Pills - https://qualitypillprovider.com I have found these tabIets to work very well, I have tried other supplements in the past that were OK but did not seem to match the claims. These tabIets started to suppress my appetite quite quickly which was the first sign and after just over a week I did seem to have lost some weight around my tummy in particular. Delivery was quick and I have been impressed with the product.

Last edited: