Shichida Flash Cards using Right Brain Education Library

Any mummy using rightbraineducationlibrary.com?

• Yes. (paid member)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Yes. (free member)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poll closed (only 2 days poll)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Simplicity Life

Any mummy using rightbraineducationlibrary.com? I need some opinions before I join. I have been searching for some right brain education products like the Shichida flash cards but find it expensive. So far the library looks very impressive. My girl is enrolled in Heguru. She likes seeing flash cards but get bored easily with the same flash cards flash to her. I have asked some mummies but they say "they do not buy materials" for their kids. Their kids are just genius in class.

Last edited:

Super Cute

Hi Simplicity Life,
Throughout the years of being with the Shichida classes. Some classes moms are working together, helping one another, but most do not share. That a fact. Even if they share is not all or complete. Is the same as baking. Some moms share with you their secret recipe minus some ingredients and some how the cake don't quite turn out like it should be. Or they just don't tell you the brand they used, could be the method of doing it. Be selective who you mix with in class, all sort of people out there and even the advices they shared.

Honestly most parents do home practice homework with their kids. Some even do it in the car, while bathing their kids etc. Some leave to their maid/helper to do it. Because right brain training is all about speed and practice, once a week class is just not enough. The library is a good start to get your right brain education materials till today I have yet to complete their materials because they do new launches and updating of their materials. I have good reviews on the library because they follow the right brain education schools and their materials are top notch quality.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:

Simplicity Life

Thanks for being honest. I have to agree with you. Some of my friends' classes have better moms even though they are in Shichida and Glenn Doman. Is their 63 Day Math Programme good? I am thinking of switching to Shichida classes, but my girl likes her Heguru classes. Thanks again for your reply.

Simplicity Life

Hi Super Cute,

I just joined the rightbraineducationlibrary.com. Thank you for your advise. My child love the flash cards very much. I will keep you posted.

Super Cute

Hi,

You are welcome!! Have you seen the new "Learn to read the time" flash cards? they just launch this new set of flash cards. My child has not fully master all the shichida math flash cards yet. Maybe once OK I will teach my baby to read the time.

ChooSE

Hello Super Cute,

I am considerng to join the www.rightbraineducatiolibrary.com. I visit their website and I am very impress with their collection of flash cards. Would very much appreciate if you could give me your opinion to pro and cons of this site?
Or If there is other mummy using please share.

Last edited:

Super Cute

Hi ChooSE,

If you are looking for shichida flashcards to practice with your baby, this website is the one. All the flash cards you need follows Shichida method and I have the flexibility to teach on any devices. If your child is less than 1 year old the right brain library also have printable flash cards.

I am not to sure about the cons of the website. I guess I can think of one.

ChooSE

Hello Super Cute,

Sorry for the reply! FYI, I have already join the rightbraineducationlibrary.com. I am very happy with it. It save me so much time. After showing the library flashcards, my child don't seem to want my DIY flashcards. I guess, because the Shichida flashcards in the library are very nice. Thanks for your feedback. Very much appreciated.