Free 4D/3N stay at Marriott Phuket worth over USD1500

abekin

Anyone interested in a 4D/3N referral package to stay free at the Marriott Mai Khao Beach, in Phuket? This is a 2 bedroom villa that sleeps up to 6 so it's particularly great for families with children, especially the little ones as you can bring your helper too.

I am a member so I can refer friends for nothing; and seeing that the preview packages they offer here in Singapore are either paid or only for 1 night at the Marriott Singapore, thought I'd share a good thing with fellow moms here. They do have some terms and conditions like attending a 90 min presentation, but they dont't hard sell so dont't worry. And if you think about it, what's it for a 4 days free stay at a 5 star hotel worth over USD1500? You can check out unbiased travellers' reviews at Trip Advisor.

To book your free stay, email phuket.referrals@vacationclub.com or by telephone at +66 76 303626. My sister just booked hers for the August National Day long weekend, which fills up fast so best to book now. You will need my member referral code to enjoy this for free so PM me ! :)

waterfall08

Hi, Please pm me your referral code.
Thanks

Anyone interested in a 4D/3N referral package to stay free at the Marriott Mai Khao Beach, in Phuket? This is a 2 bedroom villa that sleeps up to 6 so it's particularly great for families with children, especially the little ones as you can bring your helper too.

I am a member so I can refer friends for nothing; and seeing that the preview packages they offer here in Singapore are either paid or only for 1 night at the Marriott Singapore, thought I'd share a good thing with fellow moms here. They do have some terms and conditions like attending a 90 min presentation, but they dont't hard sell so dont't worry. And if you think about it, what's it for a 4 days free stay at a 5 star hotel worth over USD1500? You can check out unbiased travellers' reviews at Trip Advisor.

To book your free stay, email phuket.referrals@vacationclub.com or by telephone at +66 76 303626. My sister just booked hers for the August National Day long weekend, which fills up fast so best to book now. You will need my member referral code to enjoy this for free so PM me ! :)

sunnyloo

Wondering if this thread is still active. Looking for a member referral code pls.