Do you match your bra and undies ?

joc

I'll try to match..But sometime just to lazy or no mood so just anyhow take..

Haha...getting lazier & lazier...

sweet pea

i dont really match them if they are black or white, as long as they are matched at the same shade of black and white. i love colorful lingerie and i thought that they should definitely to be bought as a match and worn them as they are.

it absolutely has to be a match when im dressed to go out, and at home..nah, i dont bother, as i never wore a bra anyway. i just pick any panty i see. but i do sure that alot of girls have their "at home lingerie" which are probably old, tattered and come in a mess of colors, and their "hit the town lingerie" which are most likely to be matching and gleaming!

Before pregnant, they always match. I have more than $6k worth of lingerie, each pair costing between $200 to over $300. Think a few cost more. What can I say? I love my lingerie. Now I can't fit into those bras anymore. Now all comfy wireless nursing bras. I still make a conscience effort to match colours though... maybe one day i can wear my nice lacy ones again.

it's a must for me!

but ever since i put on weight due to pregnancy, any color of nursing bra and grandma's undies also can match. :tlaugh:

jasobias

me i try to match lah..very easy for me..go out my bra always black so wear black panties,at home not wearing bra so can wear any panties..hahhaha.
But my panties have always been nice cute ones..i only wear the Victoria Secret pink collection one..quality damn gd.
I remember i go hospital for check up tht time preggers,the nurses wld comment.."wah ur panties so sexy ah!!

NIisme

i dont really match it.
most weird match is light yellow bra with green lace + hot pink undie.
ROFL!

i used to match my undies & bras (at least match the colours) but now that i'm preggie i don't like wearing my gstrings anymore so everything is mismatched.