edy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Edy,

Are you still MummySg's moderator?
    Am new to this Forum. Would like to better understand the rules of posting here. Could u assist me?

Also, would like to enquire if MummySg and SingaporeMotherhood are related?

Many thanks
    Hi edy,
    I have made a payment of $30 for a 3 mth business listing.
    Title: ATOCARE UV Vacuum - Anti Dustmite / Allergy - BP Special (Made in KOREA)
    Hi Edy, I need help in approving my posts because I need to sell my stroller. I did not type anything that is sensitive to readers. Please check, thanks.
    Hi Edy, I have posted few thread to sell my medela breast pump but it does not seems to appeared...can you kindly approved it? I have posted it two weeks ago. Thanks.
    Hi there, need help for publishing. Hv tried posting several threads but it doesn't seems to appear online.... Pls advise. Thx
    Hi edy I have posted a few new threads to sell away Ralph Lauren tote bag,pigeon disposable breast pads & Original DVD Tv series.Can you help me to approve?Thanks!
    Hi Edy,

I have post a new thread under WTS section, but it's not showing. How come? Able to help me approve my thread? Thanks.
    Hi Edy,

Y is it that I am unable to post some photos?
    What r the steps? It always prompt me with a '!'
    How can we close some threads in our profile-->started threads?

Appreciate your reply.
    Thks!
    hi edy,

Please approve my want to sell Fisher Price Walker to Wagon , I have posted last week. thanks
    Hi Edy,

Will you invite us to have "pet" adoption again ?? More space too?? "pet" 's mood ??? Name????
    Will appreciate :))
    hi Edy

Is the removal permanent ??? If so, then we waste our efforts. Do us a favour by letting us keep in our respective site. Appreciate :))) Otherwise, very disappointed.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…