CanCanMum
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• no problems, any other help u need pls post here so that its easier for me to keep track too~cheers
    cancanmum, happy CNY!

i post my baby gap one-piece suit in want to sell thread but unable to view as needs moderator approval. Pls kindly assist and update me once done. many thks!
    Hello cancanmun,

I've tried to post some items (bean sprout pillows & inflatable sofa) under the Baby Items so many times but i still haven't seen it in the forum... kindly check. thanks!

babyspa
    HI There,

I have encounter some problem with my Adv.I tried to submit my thread so many times but how come i did not see my Adv in the forum? Pls advice..

Regards,
    chubby0104
    Hello cancanmum,

I have post a new thread in want to bag (bag, accessories) on mon and tues, but i didnt see mine.

Just wonder if you have receive it.
    hellOz all, i have approved all threads in the queue.

win_mum, i didnt see yours, i guess others have approved already.

Sorry for replying so late coz i log in alternate days only when i have time.
    Hello cancanmum,

I have post a new thread in want to sell 2 days ago, but yet to see it in the ad list. Kindly check. Thanks.

beelay19
    hi cancanmum

i post my lucky baby walker in wts thread but unable to view as needs moderator approval. Pls kindly assist and update me once done. many thks!
    hey cancanmum,

how r u? happy ny btw! the buy n sell section is there one for toys?
    Hi cancanmum,

i tried to post again yesterday the "activity playmat" under baby items (want to sell), but still its not in the ads list, kindly check. thanks thanks!

babyspa
    hellos win_mum,

i didnt see any posts in the queue, shd have been approved by other moderators already.

pls check if it still doesnt appear.

thanks~~
    cancanmum

i tried to post sarong/yaolan under wts for baby items but did not see the ad listed. It says need moderator to approve. Can you please kindly check and revert?

many thanks and happy new year!!!!
    hellos all,

i juz approved some of the threads still in mod queue today, kindly check if they appeared?

please notify me if they dont. From memory i have seen activity playmat and bumbo seat threads. Please check.

Thanks all
    Hello CanCanMum,

I've tried to post a thread a couple of days ago (activity playmat) but i stiil do not see it.. please advise..

thanks...
    Hi CancanMum, i have posted my ad for a Bumbo seat + FisherPrice Rocker for sale but i still do not see the ad listed under Baby Items. Any chance you can check for me if you have received it pls? Thanks! :)
    hi i have already approved all threads that i can approve.

please check if yours did appear?

thank you for bearing with me.

have a nice day~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…