C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Caspermummy, thanks for your message. Do you have the picture of the baby & maternity clothes and the size? I'm currently in my 23 weeks, wearing M size. I'm not fussy, just want to save money for delivery.

May I know where's the exact address? Or is there any other location to meet? Thank you.
    Hi, sorry, just see ur msg.
    didnt receive any alert that I have incoming message.

>6tins avail.
    Take 6 tins and above, $65 each.
    Self collect at Serangoon Central

Can u PM me instead? coz not everyday I will log in to my account, unless i receive private message notice.

Let me know. THanks!
    Mostly dresses. There are a lot of them. If you want, i can take pic and watsapp you. Text me at 93666612. Thanks!
    hi how many packs are you getting? for $1/pack offer, min 3 packets w/ delivery.
    Else you will have to self-collect from punggol on weekdays between 8-10pm.
    thanks.
    I have size M and L available. Size M (18 pcs) and Size L (17 pcs). Both at $40. email me at irene.suqin@gmail.com for faster response. Thanks
    Hi caspermummy, the lowest I can go is $720/-. I bought it for $990/- two months back. Still left 8 times massage. I will also pass you the remaining disposable swim diapers. The package expires 21/07/2014 :)

Keen? Self or mail also can :)
    Hi, sorry, just saw your message. Which two items are you referring to? Are they the Thermos bottles or Huggies Little Swimmers?
    Hi im letting go at $40. Brand new in box. Retail selling $79. Collection can be at punggol, woodlands or tampines ikea
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…