F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, saw Ur post looking for good tcm. I also staying in Punggol, me n hubby went to this tcm at kovan, walking distance from mrt. He focus in general body qi and tiao body before try to conceive. Me n hubby went there less than a mth then hit jackpot. Most impt he is nice to talk to and will tell u not type stress. He does acupuncture, and have medicine too. Cost quite affordable. If u interested I can Send u his address card :)
    Hey sorry sent friend request wrongly. Only wanted to message you. For Medela sns, happen to see someone looking for it on facebook, buzzy tots exchange corner for baby items. It's a group to sell baby stuff. Just search for it on facebook. Look at the wall, Ruth kan posted looking for it. Pm her.
    I used to read eddSept2012 forum hence see the familiar name.
    B
    Have you posted your items on Singapore Baby Mall | A Member of TheSGMall.com free of charge? Many members are looking out for great deals like yours everyday! Register for a free account now!
    hey felicity!, fellow sept-mom!
    just wondering how the bum wear you are using is holding up? does it cause leaks, especially at night? does it hold breast milk poop well?
    I'm deciding between moo moo kow and bum wear but want more opinions. help me!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…