恶作剧2吻 have started liao...

Happydays-shop

hehe , i don wan to watch it now.
wait for the whole episode come out first.
cos i don wan to keep waiting for 1 episode a week.
make my heart itchy itchy only. =x

babypris86

the show is nice... really can see another different side of Zhi shu haha haha and i love the way when he turn jealous when his "rival" suddenly hold xiang qi hand and he just reply " u only forever be No. 2! No.2 haha haha"

rainingbear

aiyo i also wish finish all by i sot but really cannot tahan leh...i waiting for 2yrs liao...really like this a lotzzz...the 1st 1 i keep repeating dunno how many times already...aiyo tat ZX huh...love his XQ alotzzz and their mummy also super funny...haiz...why my MIL not like tat 1....

babypris86

ya lor... i also waited very very long leh!!!! i also keep repeating the part 1 ... watch and watch till my DH think i am siao liao... but i like ZS new hair style... makes hhim look more charming hoho..... so cute!!!!!!!!! i cant wait for the next esp....

rainingbear

Oh no...:thissyfit:This show going to finish soonnnnnnn.........haiz...i might keep repeating to watch this show again...

rainingbear

:wong29:20episode lor on 27-April-2008...

em...as for命中注定我爱你many ppl say very nice...but seem like difficult to "SWITCH" to other drama le... :we3sad:after this恶作剧...

Haiz...JOE CHENG & ARIEL LIN...GOOD ACTOR~~~~

JIA YOU!!!