1-1 Tuition for Primary and Secondary Level

jonathanyap

Hi all,

A patient and experience tutor looking to provide 1-1 home tuition for Primary and Secondary Levels, including IGCSE (Mathematics and Physics)

If interested, please SMS or call 96256940 for a discussion.

Jonathan

Dear Parents,
I am a full time graduate tutor with more than 14 years teaching experience including a couple of years experience lecturing in a private school.

I can prepare K2 students (English and Maths) for primary school. I can coach Primary Maths and Science as well as Secondary Maths (Emaths) and Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology). I am a bubbly tutor and students enjoy my lessons as they are interesting and interactive. There is never a dull moment. I am friendly and approachable.

Do send me a private message or contact me at 84488342 for more information.

I teach from home due to my packed schedule and I am located in the North area (Yio Chu Kang).

My place is highly accessible via mrt and several buses.

Thanks for reading and have a great day.

Full Time Tutor Profile:
• University Graduate (Patient and Cheery Tutor)
• Experienced, Responsible, Inspiring and Committed Tutor with more than 14 years of continuous tutoring experience coaching students in Top Primary Schools and Band 1 Secondary schools in Primary and Secondary Maths and Science.
• Experienced in setting school examination papers (Ex-lecturer in a private International school) and skilled in all answering techniques
• Conducive and peaceful tuition setting to encourage maximum learning at student’s pace
• Clear communicator and open to deep discussion with regards to exam questions including exam strategies
• Exam orientated with lessons spent on answering techniques training including critical thinking, data analytical skills and application
• In-tuned with the current syllabus in terms of exam preparation for PSLE, N Levels and O Levels

Subjects Offered
• P1 Preparatory Maths and English Classes for K2 students
• Primary Mathematics (P1 to P6)
• Primary Science (P3 to P6)
• Secondary Elementary Mathematics (Sec 1 to Sec 5)
• Lower Secondary Science (Biology, Chemistry and Physics)
• Upper Secondary Physics and Chemistry (Sec 3 to Sec 5, Pure and Combined Science)

Kindly private message me or email me at PriSecMathSciTutor@gmail.com if there are any queries. You can also WhatsApp/call me at 84488342 for more information. Free advice with no obligations.

Tuition will be conducted at my residence in the North Area or the nearby areas.
My place is accessible by MRT or a 5 to 20 min bus/car ride from any of the following places: Toa Payoh, Novena, Seletar Hills, Braddell, Bishan, Queensway, Bukit Merah, Farrer Road and Lentor Sengkang, Buangkok, Yio Chu Kang, Yishun, Sembawang, Woodlands, Serangoon, Khatib, Ang Mo Kio and Thomson.

Contact me to find out more information before the slots are all taken up.

Thanks and I wish you success!

Full Time Tutor Profile:
• Experienced, Responsible, Inspiring and Committed Tutor with more than 14 years of continuous tutoring experience coaching students in Top Primary Schools and Band 1 Secondary schools in Primary and Secondary Maths and Science.
• Experienced in setting school examination papers (Ex-lecturer in a private International school) and skilled in all answering techniques
• Conducive and peaceful tuition setting to encourage maximum learning at student’s pace
• Clear communicator and open to deep discussion with regards to exam questions including exam strategies
• Exam orientated with lessons spent on answering techniques training including critical thinking, data analytical skills and application
• In-tuned with the current syllabus in terms of exam preparation for PSLE, N Levels and O Levels

Subjects Offered
• P1 Preparatory Maths and English Classes for K2 students
• Secondary Elementary Mathematics (Sec 1 to Sec 5)
• Upper Secondary Physics and Chemistry (Sec 3 to Sec 5, Pure and Combined Science)

Kindly private message me or email me at PriSecMathSciTutor@gmail.com if there are any queries. You can also WhatsApp/call me at 84488342 for more information. Free advice with no obligations.

Tuition will be conducted at my residence in the North Area or the nearby areas.
My place is accessible by MRT or a 5 to 20 min bus/car ride from any of the following places: Toa Payoh, Novena, Seletar Hills, Braddell, Bishan, Queensway, Bukit Merah, Farrer Road and Lentor Sengkang, Buangkok, Yio Chu Kang, Yishun, Sembawang, Woodlands, Serangoon, Khatib, Ang Mo Kio and Thomson.

Contact me to find out more information before the slots are all taken up.

Thanks and I wish you success!
Latest update:1 weekend slot and a few weekday slots left.
2017 PSLE Results:
100% A/A* for PSLE Science
80% A* for PSLE Maths

Dear parents, I am currently taking in new students from October this year. In our competitive society, it is essential for students to perform at their highest ability and to do this, they must be equiped with the correct skills. Holidays is a good time to brush up on their studies especially for students preparing for national exams or students who need extra guidance/confidence/support. Over the years, I have seen numerous students through their PSLE, N Levels and O Levels. As an educator, it is always my joy and my commitment to see my students through their exams and their subsequent success in their endeavours.

Kindly refer to my profile below and contact me at 84488342 for more information.

Female Full Time Tutor Profile:
• Experienced, Responsible, Inspiring and Committed Tutor with more than 10 years of continuous tutoring experience in Primary and Secondary Maths and Science
• Experienced in setting school examination papers and skilled in all answering techniques

Subjects Offered
• Elementary Mathematics
• Upper Secondary Physics and Chemistry - Pure Chemistry and Combined Science (Physics and Chemistry)

Kindly private message me or email me at PriSecMathSciTutor@gmail.com if there are any queries. You can also watsapp or call me at 84488342. Free advice with no obligations.

Tuition will be conducted at my residence in the North Area (Ang Mo Kio Central)

My place is accessible by 2 minutes walk from Ang Mo Kio MRT. It is beside Ang Mo Kio interchange and Ang Mo Kio Hub.

Contact me at 84488342 for more information before the slots are all taken up. Only a few slots left as I only have a few graduating students this year. I hope to help students to improve in their weaker subjects.

Thanks.

Hello all!

We are a team of current and ex-MOE teachers offering affordable home tuition for Pure and Combined Science Chemistry. We believe that with care and attention, your child can overcome the difficulties that they face in Chemistry.

We have 3 types of classes: group classes, 1-1 classes and ad-hoc consultation. More information can also be found on our website: www. caremistrycorner. com

If your child needs help, do not hesitate to give us a call or drop us an email!

Cheers,
Caremistry Corner
+65 9068 9047
caremistrycorner @gmail.com

Dear parents, I am currently taking in new students from October this year. In our competitive society, it is essential for students to perform at their highest ability and to do this, they must be equiped with the correct skills. Holidays is a good time to brush up on their studies especially for students preparing for national exams or students who need extra guidance/confidence/support. Over the years, I have seen numerous students through their PSLE, N Levels and O Levels. As an educator, it is always my joy and my commitment to see my students through their exams and their subsequent success in their endeavours.

Kindly refer to my profile below and contact me at 84488342 for more information.

Female Full Time Tutor Profile:
• Experienced, Responsible, Inspiring and Committed Tutor with more than 10 years of continuous tutoring experience in Primary and Secondary Maths and Science
• Experienced in setting school examination papers and skilled in all answering techniques

Subjects Offered
• Elementary Mathematics
• Upper Secondary Physics and Chemistry - Pure Chemistry and Combined Science (Physics and Chemistry)

Kindly private message me or email me at PriSecMathSciTutor@gmail.com if there are any queries. You can also watsapp or call me at 84488342. Free advice with no obligations.

Tuition will be conducted at my residence in the North Area (Ang Mo Kio Central)

My place is accessible by 2 minutes walk from Ang Mo Kio MRT. It is beside Ang Mo Kio interchange and Ang Mo Kio Hub.

Contact me at 84488342 for more information before the slots are all taken up. Only a few slots left as I only have a few graduating students this year. I hope to help students to improve in their weaker subjects.

Thanks.
2 slots left.

Dear parents,

I am currently looking for more tutees whom I can assist to build up their confidence and strive towards academic excellence in the coming year.

About myself
- Biomedical Science Graduate
- More than 10 years of continuous tutoring experience
- Taught at reputable tuition centers
- Committed, Responsible, Patient and with a positive and passionate attitude in life
- Positive encouragement to motivate and interest my students in continual learning
- Instilling confidence in students through lessons
- Crystal clear delivery of lessons and constructive feedback on how to improve
- Increase student's competency level and grasp of fundamental knowledge through identification of areas of weakness and regular practice
- Time management techniques and maximize performance potential
- Consolidated personalized attention, engaging and effective lesson delivery
- Well versed with current syllabus and answering techniques as well as expectations of current schools

Subjects
- Primary Mathematics
- Primary Science

Methodology
- Coaching through usage of relevant notes, step by step examples and TOP school papers
- Abstract concepts simplified and discussion of content knowledge
- Share exam tips, strategies and keywords
- Critical thinking and application of concepts
- Heuristic techniques (for primary school maths)
- Critical analysis (for primary school science)

Having the right skill set and mentality are the keys to success and any student can be successful if they master them through coaching and regular practice. Students will be able to show improvement as they work consistently towards their goals and with regular lessons.

I hope to be able to help your child and motivate them towards their desired goals.
Kindly contact Ms Tan at 84488342 for any enquires. You can also contact me for free advice with no obligations.

Contact me at 84488342 before the slots are all taken up.

Thanks.

mathtutor11

Hello Mummies & Daddies,

I am providing One-on-One Math home tuition from Pri 4 to Sec 5 level. I started off in 2009 on a part time basis and am doing this on a full time basis now.

I was very thankful to be able to read a major (Mathematics) I was passionate back in Nanyang Technological University, and now combining the 2 things I love (Children and Math) for my everyday lives.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you would like to engage me to tutor your child for Mathematics.

Video intro can be sent upon request.

1)
https://sg.carousell.com/p/year-2020-mathematics-tuition-featured-on-the-straits-times-154073060?t-id=189946_1571230783914

2)
https://sg.carousell.com/p/featured-on-the-straits-times-mathematics-tuition-by-ntu-math-graduate-156171990?t-id=189946_1571230783914

Featured on The Straits Times for the topic on 'Tough' 2019 PSLE math paper: 5 challenging questions over the years (Question 5)
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/education/tough-2019-psle-maths-paper-5-challenging-questions-over-the-years

Alex
9-1-1-4_0-6-2-4