1 cm dilated , 38 weeks

shiyi

verona, shiyi and iwan2noe,
i can totally understand your excitement and impatience for baby to come out, hehe! i was like that just 7weeks ago! but if you can, just enjoy the last few days of your pregginess, like going out with hubby, watch dvd, movie, romantic stuff, picnics, laze around etc etc.... if you can, go shopping leisurely when there is no crowds, buy any last minute thingies for your little ones.....etc etc..... and remember to buy something to pamper yourselves! oh, and spend time with your mummies and daddies, especially your mummies...:001_302:

wishing you girls a safe delivery!!!!
hehe thanksthanks..btw ur hubby took how many days leave to accompany u upon ur delivery?

iwan2noe

hi, my gynae says my cervix still quite closed..and did not mention when will i deliver.. think not so soon yet since my edd is on 26th. but doc says im most likely to deliver naturally
so nice that ur gynae confirmed with u that u will deliver naturally... my gynae cant even confirm or tell me.. only say will try natural and if cant then c-sect =(

I dun want to hear this, but his confirm professional reply whether i will deliver naturally or need to go thru c-sect...

beerbelly

hehe thanksthanks..btw your hubby took how many days leave to accompany you upon your delivery?
:tlaugh:
my hubby took 2wks leave to accompany me....but he had many off days as well, so he was around for the 1st month except for an overseas working trip of 4days....:001_302:

shiyi

:tlaugh:
my hubby took 2wks leave to accompany me....but he had many off days as well, so he was around for the 1st month except for an overseas working trip of 4days....:001_302:
wow he was with u the thruout confinement? how nice

shiyi

so nice that your gynae confirmed with you that you will deliver naturally... my gynae cant even confirm or tell me.. only say will try natural and if cant then c-sect =(

I dont want to hear this, but his confirm professional reply whether i will deliver naturally or need to go thru c-sect...
yala tats wat he told me.. unless emergency den go thru csec..cos the baby head is engaged since 20th wk aldy

Verona's

I have been having false contractions for 4 days already it goes on & off for 4 hours & stopped :( I was quite tired of it , but gynae told me its the sign of baby is coming .. Do you mummies got them too ? He say call him & go to the hospital when its 10 mins apart sigh ~ Wonder when will it be the time ..

shiyi

I have been having false contractions for 4 days already it goes on & off for 4 hours & stopped :( I was quite tired of it , but gynae told me its the sign of baby is coming .. Do you mummies got them too ? He say call him & go to the hospital when its 10 mins apart sigh ~ Wonder when will it be the time ..
im always having contractions..but as long as they're bearable den i dun bother liao =\

Verona's

im always having contractions..but as long as they're bearable then i dont bother =\
After the 4 days at last it stopped for a day hehe ! But now just a day without contractions i felt like pregnancy still long way to go ~ With contractions i will be like , soon soon , its hinting its a sign ! :D

Raina

Hi Verona, think we due around the same time... my EDD is on 20 Jan.. really can't wait to see the little one..my next gynae appt is on 19 Jan, he will be checking if I've dilated. If I am dilating by then, he will ask me to check in to the hospital...

Verona's

Hi Verona, think we due around the same time... my EDD is on 20 Jan.. really can't wait to see the little one..my next gynae appt is on 19 Jan, he will be checking if I've dilated. If I am dilating by then, he will ask me to check in to the hospital...
Oh yes our edd are 1 day apart :) Wow thats great news for you , my gynae told me if i haven give birth by next week , he will see me another more week if by another more week still haven then induction :( Hopefully will be this few days hehe ! Getting impatient also can't wait to see my little gal :D all the best for you !

iwan2noe

:tlaugh:Same to you , maybe i will hear good news from you first !
hee... let's see whose bb is faster bah...kekeke
like baby giving birth competition like that LoLz =P

take good care for these last lap ok?
Wishing u a v smooth and safe delivery! =)

Cheers!

Verona's

hee... let's see whose baby is faster bah...kekeke
like baby giving birth competition like that LoLz =P

take good care for these last lap ok?
Wishing you a very smooth and safe delivery! =)

Cheers!
Yup the final lap we are going through , soon we will know who has a stubborn baby haha :)

Takecare :001_302: