1 cm dilated , 38 weeks

yeah still have...bit by bit
Hi

I'm not trying to scare you, but I suggest you call your gynea to inform him/her. Cos when I was in my 38th week, I had discharge too. I went to see my gynea but he said it was due to cervix dilating. So I went home. End up in the middle of the night, I had slight contractions. Admitted myself to hospital, then gynea say bleeding inside my placenta, and had to have emergency c-sect cos baby in distress.

Just want to share, cos mine was a lucky case. Dun risk it, ok?

Take care.

shiyi

omg... still have discharge leh.. den since 9pm last nite am having this sligh pain on tummy den suddenly got sharp pain that goes on n off every 15mins... cant tell whether its contraction anot cos the pain nv gets more intensive leh..tahan the pain till morning.

so juz now called kkh n they tell me to go delivery suite for a checkup see whether is real contraction anot...

angelwendy

omg... still have discharge .. then since 9pm last nite am having this sligh pain on tummy then suddenly got sharp pain that goes on n off every 15mins... cant tell whether its contraction anot cos the pain never gets more intensive ..tahan the pain till morning.

so just now called Kandang Kerbau Hospital n they tell me to go delivery suite for a checkup see whether is real contraction anot...

Good Luck ya... :Dancing_wub: take care

iwan2noe

Hi Dear angelwendy, shiyi and verona's,

Hee, my little gal has arrived! on monday nite :)

thanks for all the well wishes. We are both fine and we have been discharged!

Wishing all of you a smooth and safe delivery!!! =)

will come back again :)

Take care and pls have a good delivery :)

angelwendy

Hey.... finally we see u here... :Dancing_wub: congrats ya.... happy to hear that ur baby is finally out....take good care...

Ivy Miao

Congrates Congrates!!!! =D

Hey Congrats iwan2noe!! :tlaugh:

Wasant

omg... still have discharge .. then since 9pm last nite am having this sligh pain on tummy then suddenly got sharp pain that goes on n off every 15mins... cant tell whether its contraction anot cos the pain never gets more intensive ..tahan the pain till morning.

so just now called Kandang Kerbau Hospital n they tell me to go delivery suite for a checkup see whether is real contraction anot...
Take care ah....shiyi...i will add oil for u:red:

Wasant

Congratz....take care....:wong19:

Verona's

Haha i went through c-sect because cervix not dilating well in 8 hours only 2 cm :) I gave birth on wednesday evening , Shiyi soon to be your turn ! Hope you will have a smooth delivery & conglauts iwan2noe ! :D

iwan2noe

Haha i went through c-sect because cervix not dilating well in 8 hours only 2 cm :) I gave birth on wednesday evening , Shiyi soon to be your turn ! Hope you will have a smooth delivery & conglauts iwan2noe ! :D
Hi Verona,

Congrats!!! Welcome to motherhood and officially becoming a MUMMY!
Mothers are wonderful....went thru all the pain and labour to bring us up!
:shyxxx:

Raina

It seems that a few of us gave birth around the same time.. I delivered on my actual EDD 20.01.2010. Our little boy arrived on schedule.
Congrats to the other new mummies. All the best to the rest of the mummies expecting their little ones. May you have a smooth delivery. :)

mrsmorgan

to mummies who hav just delivered, care to share ur experience? which hospital n hw much ur bill came up to? i'll be delivering at mt a but got no idea how much cash to prepare.. thks a lot!

Raina

to mummies who hav just delivered, care to share your experience? which hospital n hw much your bill came up to? i'll be delivering at mt a but got no idea how much cash to prepare.. thks a lot!
Hi Mrsmorgan, I delivered at ESH and total bill was $3100 (that included doctor's fees, medication, peaditrician/baby fees, normal delivery w/o epi)
Paid $1000 deposit upon admission. Upon discharge, didn't need to pay anything else. Used $2100 from Medisave. And there is still some refund from the $1000 deposit.

angelia286

Hi Mrsmorgan, I delivered at ESH and total bill was $3100 (that included doctor's fees, medication, peaditrician/baby fees, normal delivery w/o epi)
Paid $1000 deposit upon admission. Upon discharge, didn't need to pay anything else. Used $2100 from Medisave. And there is still some refund from the $1000 deposit.

$3,100?? That sounds cheap!! Especially when my estimated bill for subsidised patient at KKH is at $2,800!! That's just a difference of $300.00?? :err:

Now, I am regretting changing from ESH to KKH.

Raina

$3,100?? That sounds cheap!! Especially when my estimated bill for subsidised patient at Kandang Kerbau Hospital is at $2,800!! That's just a difference of $300.00?? :err:

Now, I am regretting changing from ESH to Kandang Kerbau Hospital.
Yup and we had to pay cash of about $1000 only.