100 Days with SHOU Slimming

fruitpunch

I participated in the SHOU campaign a month back. It was to get an unlimited package for SHOU's treatments for 100 days and the results were to be documented.

If I could rate my experience at SHOU in 3 parts, it’ll be 5/10 for the first third, 7/10 for the second third and probably a 9.5/10 on my last day.

For the first 33 of my 100 days with SHOU, I was very speculative and yes, lazy. But I still made myself to go down to the outlet regularly to receive my treatment. I tried to slowly change my diet to something healthier rather than always eating out. I started making my own meals at home about 2-3 times a week staying away from outside food.

For days 34 -66 of my 100 days with SHOU, I was still very lazy but more motivated and somewhat got used to the routine of going down to the outlets. I was motivated in a sense that I started seeing and feeling some results from the treatments. I felt more determined to continue this lifestyle to see what happens in the end of the 100 days.

For my last 34 days with SHOU, I honestly felt very different from when I first started. Firstly was the results. It really speaks for itself! I really can’t believe I lost 8.7kg in just over 3 months. Secondly was my confidence. I had more self-esteem knowing that I have achieved my optimum figure. Of course it was mainly because of SHOU’s slimming treatments but there was still some hardship involved in the process. Lastly and surprisingly, I learnt how to cook decent foods when I had to make my own meals!

So overall, my 100 days experience with SHOU was 100% worth it! If ever there is an opportunity like this again in the future, I would strongly advise you to take it up! SHOU is already here to help, you just have to take the first step.

Last edited:

TYT

hello! When was this campaign? I've been going to SHOU for a couple of weeks already and never see anything about this :(

fruitpunch

Hi there! It was roughly around 3rd quarter last year? I went for a consultation at SHOU then they asked if i was interested in participating. Really pure luck and good timing i guess. Hah

limpeipei

i have been going to shou too! really loving the results! just curious, did you try their slimming coffee? was thinking of giving it a try but i am still unsure...

fruitpunch

i have been going to shou too! really loving the results! just curious, did you try their slimming coffee? was thinking of giving it a try but i am still unsure...
hey! yes! i drink their slimming coffee! really love the taste and how it helps to curb my appetite!

rochelletan

SHOU is a slimming centre, depending on what your concerns are, there are different treatments you can go for to help slim down those areas!
i go there for cellulite treatment. The velashape machine is really very effective for me. once you do it, you can feel tighter and smoothness of your skins. i focus on my back thighs. under an hour and its all done. just don't bother with cellulite creams, honestly. go for this.

limpeipei

i finally tried the slimming coffee after much hype i see on the istagram and daniel food diaries. it was quite expensive. but 48 calories per cup. In a cup of starbucks latte, its 190 calories. sooooo. yes, i went for it. I must say, i was pleasantly surprised. i would think it would not taste like normal coffee. but it does taste good.

vanessajoy

i finally tried the slimming coffee after much hype i see on the istagram and daniel food diaries. it was quite expensive. but 48 calories per cup. In a cup of starbucks latte, its 190 calories. sooooo. yes, i went for it. I must say, i was pleasantly surprised. i would think it would not taste like normal coffee. but it does taste good.
it sure is good, right!? the calories just 1/4 of a latte, and it taste almost the same!

limpeipei

wow twice a day! i drink it once! i would love to be able to drink it twice but that'll be too much caffeine for me!
oh yea~ i'm trying to cut down too, but this is irresistible! cny is just two days away! have you been going for treatments are SHOU? i love how my cheongsam hugs my curves after going for VFreeze+ treatments!

vanessajoy

oh yea~ i'm trying to cut down too, but this is irresistible! cny is just two days away! have you been going for treatments are SHOU? i love how my cheongsam hugs my curves after going for VFreeze+ treatments!
i'm currently trying out their biosculpture treatment! i feel so much lighter and cleaner inside!