100% Effective Weight Gain Methods

Mrs Xie

Hey there, Im an underweight mom...... anyone can advise on good methods to gain weight? No matter how much I eat also "Chia Liao Bee" (hokkien) and I'm so sad..... Hope to gain more weight and at least when the wind blow, I won't fly away like a kite :001_302:

elaine01

Hey there, Im an underweight mom...... anyone can advise on good methods to gain weight? No matter how much I eat also "Chia Liao Bee" (hokkien) and I'm so sad..... Hope to gain more weight and at least when the wind blow, I won't fly away like a kite :001_302:
You're not alone. Me too. I eat a lot, but weight remains below 50kg. If I dont hit 50kg by Dec, my dad will 'ban' me from breastfeeding.

Also good, lah, can go makan buffet w/o worries.

A chinese physician told me that my body cant absorb what I eat & hence the slow weight gain. I may return to him for further consultation on this issue.:embarrassed:

LoVeS

My dh aso cant gain weight at all. Sumtimes i worry if wind blow he might fly away :tlaugh::tlaugh: Although he try eating alot of suppers, chocolates n even plenty of carbo foods but still the same not even 0.5kg gain weight. Sumtimes i really HATE HIM actually more to JEALOUS:shyxxx::shyxxx:

lml2402

My dh aso cant gain weight at all. Sumtimes i worry if wind blow he might fly away :tlaugh::tlaugh: Although he try eating alot of suppers, chocolates n even plenty of carbo foods but still the same not even 0.5kg gain weight. Sumtimes i really HATE HIM actually more to JEALOUS:shyxxx::shyxxx:
^5! me also JEALOUS of my DH, he eats alot but just cant gain weight!

LoVeS

then he is the type will gain weight de lor. My dh no matter how much he eat n wat he eat aso wont gain weight at all n no tummy till now. Very often i will worry he will get blow away if wind too strong~ Heard frm FIL b4 tt time they went jap the wind was so strong DH nearly cant stand still haf to hold onto FIL LOLX:tlaugh::tlaugh:

stonston

erm, no matter how i eat, i can nvr get past 45kg!! n i realli whack buffets type~

when i was preggie my mex weigh was 50kg onli....

my colleagues say i got python in my stomach cos they see e way i eat but no gain any weight!

LoVeS

erm, no matter how i eat, i can nvr get past 45kg!! n i realli whack buffets type~

my colleagues say i got python in my stomach cos they see e way i eat but no gain any weight!
can share tt python wif me?:tlaugh::tlaugh:

Mrs Xie

stonston, my height is 162cm and weighing only 42kg? Like a pole u see... think I'm worst than you lah... try many methods but still can't see any results. I will only gets even thinner, but to gain more weight, is just like a dream..... :embarrassed:

Mrs Xie

hmm... you tried before any of the gaining weight products? or see a doctor to get better advise?
My mom brought me everywhere since I was a teenager to look for a "cure".... sounds serious haha.... But wasting of money lah...... till now still look like a pole...... anyone wanna dance around me??? :embarrassed:

jazz_sofia

i envy you all...me will gain weight so easy, like even if i dont eat but will sleep and sleep, will definately gain weight :eek:10:...hubby also gained weight...he's now 86kg...im 62kg...and im not tall at all (sob)

jal

I am 165 cm & am 45kg. It is easier for me to lose weight than to gain weight. A lot of people envy me but seriously I think there must be something wrong with some part of my body. Maybe it is my digestion system???

edy

Administrator
Staff member
You might want to try taking protein shake or weight gainer which is available at local store (GNC and etc)

Actually gaining weight or not ... is not an issue as long you are healthy
(able to do 30minutes Cardio at least)

Diet plays an important part on weight gaining and i noticed that when i drank a lot of alcohol ... my weight increases tremendously as it slows down my metabolism but of course i am not recommending you to drink :tlaugh: