10k Postsssssssss---------------lets Make It Happen - Noc Gang April Thread

PLEASE VOTE FOR OUR NEXT MONTH'S TREND

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lawla12

Re: APRIL APRIL - REM TO FILE YOUR INCOME TAX by 15 - NOC GANG CHIT CHAT SESSION WAah

alamak...SO FAST ARRRRR~

apollo

Re: APRIL APRIL - REM TO FILE YOUR INCOME TAX by 15 - NOC GANG CHIT CHAT SESSION WAah

no one there to entertain me lehs... :embarrassed::embarrassed:
i promise, tml onwards i will keep u entertained. :wong19:

stonston

I file already. Dun earn much, very easy to file. hahahahahahah

allycat

Same here. That's why so easy to file. :Dancing_tongue:

autumn82

I haben file for Ian.. LOL. :x He's gonna nag at me aGain.. :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

lawla12

I have not file for Ian.. LOL. :x He's gonna nag at me aGain.. :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

slowly slowly laaa...LOL~

me always last min deee...then smtimes IRAS website will b down during midnite...then i start to PANIC....LOL~ :001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302:

Queenbabe

I have not file for Ian.. LOL. :x He's gonna nag at me aGain.. :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
I thought this is guys job:tlaugh::tlaugh: i cant be bothered when im already so busy zzzzzzzzzz....

Oh yah lorrr u all so fast come to April thread liaooo.... 1st april bringing xavier for jab... Not bluffing LOL......

apollo

I thought this is guys job:tlaugh::tlaugh: i cant be bothered when im already so busy zzzzzzzzzz....

Oh yah lorrr you all so fast come to April thread liaooo.... 1st april bringing xavier for jab... Not bluffing LOL......
what jab? MMR? later the nurse/doc gave xavier a jab liaoo den tell u "APRIL FOOL! tt's not the right jab!"

okay, just ignore me.........

allycat

what jab? MMR? later the nurse/doc gave xavier a jab liaoo then tell you "APRIL FOOL! that's not the right jab!"

Better dont bring baby to that clinic then:tlaugh::tlaugh:Quan will be having his 1st dose of 5-in-1 end Apr, just before me returning to work.

Spiralng

what jab? MMR? later the nurse/doc gave xavier a jab liaoo then tell you "APRIL FOOL! that's not the right jab!"

:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:......yah........dun bring baby to jab on 1st April....

Spiralng

me always last min deee...then smtimes IRAS website will b down during midnite...then i start to PANIC....LOL~ :001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302:
Understand how u feel cos i always end up hv to go to the stupid hq to file.

stupidyeye

I AM BAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL...

hahahahas...finally i am here!!!!...
start werkin ler...
and and..a new r/s fr me...*cross finger*
and and...i am soooooo lookin frward fr my clovis to learn fliping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BbpHir3

Wo ye lai le~~~~
tiger's crap!!!! I'm soooooo angry with him...

Precious: tell rave I cannot take his baby liaoz.. I scared tiger anyhow with his baby.. Tell him to look for jie aka Karen..

Queenbabe

:tlaugh::tlaugh:then i will snatch the jab & give the nurse the jab...

Better dont bring baby to that clinic then:tlaugh::tlaugh:Quan will be having his 1st dose of 5-in-1 end Apr, just before me returning to work.
Now then i realise u have 4 kids *Saluate*:001_302:

allycat

Now then i realise u have 4 kids *Saluate*:001_302:
Wow, your kids' age gap is so wide! Must be tough right?

Queenbabe

Quite tough dont know when will gone crazy :tlaugh::tlaugh: ... no choice coz i divorce from 1st marriage.. :)

allycat

Quite tough dont know when will gone crazy :tlaugh::tlaugh: ... no choice coz i divorce from 1st marriage.. :)
Congrats on finding your new happines :D

CanCanMum

Congrats on finding your new happines :D

Now then i realise you have 4 kids *Saluate*:001_302:
Wo ye lai ~~~~
tiger's crap!!!! I'm soooooo angry with him...

Precious: tell rave I cannot take his baby liaoz.. I scared tiger anyhow with his baby.. Tell him to look for jie aka Karen..
I AM BAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL...

hahahahas...finally i am here!!!!...
start werkin ...
and and..a new r/s fr me...*cross finger*
and and...i am soooooo lookin frward fr my clovis to learn fliping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Understand how you feel cos i always end up have to go to the stupid hq to file.
:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:......yah........dont bring baby to jab on 1st April....

Oh yah lorrr you all so fast come to April thread liaooo.... 1st april bringing xavier for jab... Not bluffing LOL......

It's his problem what. HAHAHAHA.
Same here. That's why so easy to file. :Dancing_tongue:
I file already. dont earn much, very easy to file. hahahahahahah
i promise, tml onwards i will keep you entertained. :wong19:
alamak...SO FAST ARRRRR~
Yup. you just have to indicate 100% for hubby.
My income no need to file for tax cause too low. That means my hubby can claim the full rebate right?
Yup, he can. When you update your baby's particulars while filing for your tax, remember to indicate the split between hubby and you.

All mummies, eTax filing is by 18 Apr, not 15 Apr :D I abit KS, already filed.:Dancing_tongue:
ha ha ha.........will be tough trying to follow the topic cos all these mummies are super mummies and the thread jumped very very fast.
Can I ask you all... Can my hubby claim parenthood tax rebate since my girl was born in May 2009?
Wahh.. This month so early start new thread liaooo...
no one there to entertain me lehs... :embarrassed::embarrassed:
wahhhhhhhhhhhhh

1, 2 34567899

so many spammers in action lOlzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

only 28 march lejjhhhhhhhhhhhzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

PinkDiamonds

spam spam spam!!!

I finally can eat almost normally... but still nauseous, must "lun" after i swallow my food so that it won't go back up.

jia you jia you!

Status
Not open for further replies.