10k Postsssssssss---------------lets Make It Happen - Noc Gang April Thread

PLEASE VOTE FOR OUR NEXT MONTH'S TREND

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Queenbabe

Re: APRIL APRIL - REM TO FILE YOUR INCOME TAX by 15 - NOC GANG CHIT CHAT SESSION WAah

Congrats on finding your new happines :D
Still dont know happy anot... long way to go... :tlaugh::tlaugh:if not happy can u help me kick my hubby LOL...

allycat

Re: APRIL APRIL - REM TO FILE YOUR INCOME TAX by 15 - NOC GANG CHIT CHAT SESSION WAah

Still dont know happy anot... long way to go... :tlaugh::tlaugh:if not happy can you help me kick my hubby LOL...
No problem!!:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

Queenbabe

No problem!!:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
Thanks dear.... im sure u r very happy with your hubby is it if not y can have 4 kids & the no.1 gap & no.4 gap also very wide.... so last one huhh:001_302:

Ting

so sad, i also no need to file. my income too low. :p

allycat

Thanks dear.... im sure you r very happy with your hubby is it if not y can have 4 kids & the no.1 gap & no.4 gap also very wide.... so last one huhh:001_302:
Well there is perfect match and we too fight and quarrel. But I guess compromising has a lot to do in maintaining a marriage.

I'm not accident proof so #3 & #4 belonged to the accidents. But they are really handsome little guys :tlaugh: My factory is still open and yes, I will be doing something about it. Cant imagine if there is accident #5 :nah:

Ting

Well there is perfect match and we too fight and quarrel. But I guess compromising has a lot to do in maintaining a marriage.

I'm not accident proof so #3 & #4 belonged to the accidents. But they are really handsome little guys :tlaugh: My factory is still open and yes, I will be doing something about it. Cant imagine if there is accident #5 :nah:
one of my fren just recently gv birth to her #5~~ all girls. :p

thepinkdot

5 girls!!! omg~~~~ =X

allycat

So I guessed I'm blessed with 2 pairs of girls and boys:Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue:

apollo

one of my friend just recently gv birth to her #5~~ all girls. :p
OMG!!! 5 kids????!!!!! was she trying for a boy tt's y gave birth 5 kids? her hubby must earn ALOT lorr, nd to feed 6 ladies.. haha

So I guessed I'm blessed with 2 pairs of girls and boys:Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue:
yalo, double 好 :tlaugh:

PinkDiamonds

I wonder inside my tummy is boy or girl or boysss or girlsss LOL.

apollo

I wonder inside my tummy is boy or girl or boysss or girlsss LOL.
hmmmmm... all can lahhh, as long as healthy.. but i hope is 1 boy 1 girl, or 2 boys, so i can pass u clothes :tlaugh:

apollo

who is Aki?

fioncess

how much income then must fille for income tax???

apollo

how much income then must fille for income tax???
fion dearie!!! andrea BERIIIIIIII CUTE!!!!!!!!! still noe to cover her 'meimei'! haha! is tt a potty?? VERY cute!! where u buy deee?

From another forum hehe...
ohoh.. hehe.. seems lik she is v popular.. all of u know her.. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.