$15 cash bonus for new customer at US website-- CSI eye cream_organic

mollyshen

I like organic product on my eyes and usually buy from US web.

Here are tips how to save more but gain more.

I like shopping , it’s a part of my life! I’m a VIP in Taobao (you know it's most famous shopping website in China).

From last year, I'm quite interested in US shopping website. This is because GNC! It’s much more expensive in Singapore , too crazy! I would like to conclude my experience and share with you who take care for family and your kids.

Shopping at VITACOST

New sign up got $10 coupon via Referral Link

Compare with other website for health care and kids care, I’m happy with Vitacost (I will call it VT) because it provides lowest product price and international shipping (DHL), $12.99 for 3 lbs to Singapore. Cheap!

New customer get $10 coupon

Vitacost Refer-A-Friend - Vitacost

(Ps.:If your mail address is already registered in this vitacost, you are not able to got the coupon even via Referral Link.)

After you purchase any prod in VT, just copy and paste this coupon code during payment and you will see the $10 off exactly! Fantastic! I was excited when I was a new user that time!

Do not use this method to invite yourself, there are many IPs have been blocked in this way!

What is worth to buy in Vitacost?

Burt's Bee
This brand is quite famous for baby and mummy as well.I compared the price in Vitacost, drugstore and iherb. Vitacost is the cheapest! And this is the one brand only ship to US address. I usually use borderlinx to ship to Singapore(if you have Citibank credit card ) “ We cannot ship any Burt's Bees items internationally” during check out.

Twinlab
Calcium, DHA and Vitamin for baby

Childlife
Iit can be found in GNC ,I bought one
Childlife Colostrum Powder With Probiotics -- 50 g in Singapore GNC, SGD65 after 20% off member discount!
You can check in Vitacost only $14.69 , what big difference! I was shocked!

California baby
Baby skin care
My son has sensitive skin , I’m so sad to see his redness. My friend recommend me this brand but expensive! I think because it’s natural formula and organic. Quite happy to find it in VT at a cheap price!

Born Free
Nipple and bottle

Munchkin
Feeding nursing

Earth Mama Angel Baby Balm Angel

Weleda
Children's Tooth Gel

Other famous brand but not so especially for baby: Aubrey,Avalon,New Chapter, Natural Factors,Thayers,Badge,Queen Helene

Vitacost also sell YS honey, this honey has good quality.
Just search for “YS” if you are not familiar with this brand.

Some popular product or must buy product for your reference:

1. AVALON Shampoo,organic, Anti hair fall

2.Avalon Organics Vitamin C Renewal Facial Cream,remember face and neck together , otherwise after few week will have difference, haha

3. Vitacost Evening Primrose Oil with GLA

4. Avalon Organics Vitamin C Refreshing Cleansing Gel

5.Vitacost L-Carnitine

6. Vitacost Astaxanthin

7. Vitacost Mega EFA® Omega-3 EPA & DHA Fish Oil

8. Schiff Melatonin Plus

9. YS Eco Bee Farms Pure Premium Clover Honey

Cash back Rebate(8%-12%)

I know three rebate website currently:

1.Mrrebates,$5 bonus sign up for new customer

2. Extrabux,$5 bonus sign up for new customer

Vitacost shopping via it get 8% cash back

3.Ebates ,$5 bonus sign up for new customer

Vitacost shopping via it get 4% cash back currently, always change
Sometimes to Drugstore shopping via it get 12% cash back!

I registered for all the three. I will check anytime the cash back rate before shopping. And choose the highest rebate web to enter in and search vitacost via the rebate web.

Iherb

Iherb has almost same product as vitacost, but price a bit expensive. It can win on the shipping fee,only $4.00 for less than 4 lbs.
New customer $5 off coupon code: MAP838

My experience is buy light thing from Vitacost and heavier ones from iherb because product price at vitacost is cheaper but shipment more expensive than Iherb.
As new customer , it's always nice because have rebate and $10 coupon from Vitacost, and $5 off from iherb.

Drugstore

Drugstore is the first trusted US shopping web before I know vitacost and iherb. It's famous of the GNC and health&medical products.

I usually use borderlinx for the shippment from US to Singapore. Plus the shipping fee , product price still much cheaper than in Singapore.

If you are new user, you can go to
Mrrebates
then found the link and go to drugstore to enjoy the discount:

$5 off $30+ or $10 off $50+ Non-Prescription Order (New Customers Only)

In additional, Drugstore has it's own 5% rebate storewide. you can use it for next order.

Amazon

I bought a kindle fire from Amazon, very appreicated!
Amazon also doesn't have international shipping, but goods are cheaper, so I still prefer to go there. Last time I bought a pair of Rayban sunglasses, plus the shippment fee of borderlinx, half price as Singapore one.

mollyshen

When I arrived home yesterday, I saw the postman carried three parcels. I guessed they are mine bcs I saw the "vitacost" outside.

Haha, it is! Surprise! Total two vitacost and one iherb parcel!

It's quite nice this time, I was very excited!

Together with my son, we open all of the parcel, he said thank you to me when he found his favorite bubble bath!

I found all of the parcels outside and inside are not damaged, well packed.

I still bought the CSI eye cream , :001_302: