1999 Mummies

Js'Mum

Hihi,

My 2nd boi borne in Sept 1999, now P2, still trying to cope with his school work. Me oso stressed. How abt yours?

Cheers!

Js'Mum

Hi

My elder born in March 1999.

Me also feel stressed with his homework.

Hi,

Saw that u oso stay in Tampines, which part? I'm near Tampines Mart.

Ya lor, everyday got to be stressed by kids' homework. My boi in East Spring Pri. Yours leh?

Maybe we might hv met each other before on the road, who knows hor. The world is so small.

Cheers!

bpquek

Hi,

Saw that u oso stay in Tampines, which part? I'm near Tampines Mart.

Ya lor, everyday got to be stressed by kids' homework. My boi in East Spring Pri. Yours leh?

Maybe we might hv met each other before on the road, who knows hor. The world is so small.

Cheers!
Hi
I stay in st 23, my boy in Yumin Pri.

Ya, maybe we have met before. Now got this bb, seldom go out, only when hubby around coz bb very heavy, he don wan to sit stroller.

rjj

so good, u both stay so near...

My boi is Feb one... haiz.... all stress because of their work....

Now me oso stress with 2DS work... next year pri 1 sob sob....

shirl

Hi
my 2nd son also born Feb 1999. headache frm him whn need to do hw.. now stressed whn results coming out..:we2wacko:

rjj

Hi
my 2nd son also born Feb 1999. headache frm him whn need to do hw.. now stressed whn results coming out..:we2wacko:
HAHAHA!!! Mine results out liao.... so angry.... did so badly....

now new stress, how to get him ready for Pr3....:err:

shirl

hehe.. me same prob too.. but not all marks r out yet..but i think bad oo..sigh
now watching tv n play ocs no more hw.;-( u have any programs for yr kids during the hols?

rjj

sign him up for a chinese booster camp....

intend to work with him a time-table for holiday..... so he cannot say i plan too much assessment time for him..... :)

shirl

sign him up for a chinese booster camp....

intend to work with him a time-table for holiday..... so he cannot say i plan too much assessment time for him..... :)
yah...they alrdy have chinese tuition in dec. maybe some other programs too hor..

i have anthr boy going to p4 next year but he is no prob, only whn they get tog the n they r partners-in-crime...:tlaugh::we2wacko:

rjj

i have anthr boy going to p4 next year but he is no prob, only whn they get tog the n they r partners-in-crime...:tlaugh::we2wacko:
I oso hv another one, next year Pr1.... yaya... when they together... they are partners manz.... :tlaugh:

bel

My dd is born in Aug 1999. She did quite well for her SA2.

We stay in the East part of Sg too. =)

You can see some of her photos in the Photo forum.

jadek

My son borned in 1999 too. This yr taking PSLE and his results are terrible. Stressed!! Me, not him!