1st hair cut

cutebaby

Hi cutebaby,

thank you for your interest. :) But we are actually not from the same company. I am a home base company giving full home services which everything can be done at your doorstep. We are not representative from Hua Xia. Please feel free to visit us at My Baby Taimaobi .

Thank you and have a great day! :)

Best Regards,

Iris Chung
Hi, I can't find your shop address in your website. You mentioned you are home base company meaning that you don't have a display shop?

engravedx

Just wondering, how much hair to be used for 1 taimaobi? I was hoping to do two so that 1 is for keepsake purpose and the other for calligraphy purpose.

bamboo boy

Hi, I can't find your shop address in your website. You mentioned you are home base company meaning that you don't have a display shop?
Hi Cutebaby,

I think it is safer to go Hua Xia Taimaobi. They are well established and if got any problem at least you can drop by their shop.
The other from another country kind of risky.

I went to Hua Xia branch at KK Hospital last Friday, their shop look quite nice and can see all the products. My baby hair shaved, and I ordered taimaobi and umbilical name stamp. Service quite ok.

engravedx

Hi Iris, it is heartwarming to hear your story. So are you currently located in Singapore or Malaysia right now? Would you mind dropping me an email at wenyongen@hotmail.com thanks.

chery wong

Hi Chery,
Yes, I started this company with my family members.
I would like to know how did you get my hand phone number? I do not even know you!
How did you find out that I just given birth? Did you find out all these and my
number from the nurses in hospital or from gyne clinics?
It is illegal to get personal contact information without permission do you know that?
It is so unethical!
Intruding personal information of mummies like us and harass us asking for business?

Last edited:

precious gift

Hi Chery,
Thanks for sharing your experienced.
I experienced the same thing too. Initially I am considering her service after reading her story how she started her business but I changed my mind after receiving text message from her company.
My hp no is private no, no way she can get my no so I think probably like what you said, she got it from hospital nurses or gynae clinic.
So scary.

babyjennifer

Hi mummies, my hp number is private too. How did this company get our numbers and disturb us this way? Can we make a police report?

cheeisabelle

Hi,

When met up with that confinement nanny agency, out of ignorance the staff reveal this info.
I do not wish to mention name.

babyjennifer

Hi,

When met up with that confinement nanny agency, out of ignorance the staff reveal this info.
So the culprit is PEM agency right? They are the only one I made enquiry on confinement nanny
and the sales staff ask for my number.
And PEM give my number to Iris?!!! :mad::mad:

chery wong

Hi,

Thanks cheeisabelle. Now I understand how Iris got my number. But I wonder why PEM give our contact to another company? PEM doesn't know that it is infringement of confidentiality? They can get into trouble for this.

Hi babyjennifer, I can feel your anger. I am also upset with PEM and Iris. Iris told me she is looking for good mothers in the forum to get business. So maybe she is saying that we are not good mothers because we ask her to back off. I wonder how she feel about herself then?

Last edited: