2003 Babies Mummy?

bluechin

BMSG Moderator
Hi Mummies,

I'm Bluechin.. Mummy to almost 4 year old Javier who will celebrating his birthday in August and 2 year old Janelle.

Hope to met more mummies here with kids of the same ages, possibly meet up and have regular playgroups and outings for my kids.

Pls introduce yourselves too! :)

miko

Hi bluechin,
I have been looking high and low for 2003 mommies as well. Finally found you! Ha.. my girl is a 2003 child born in June.

bluechin

BMSG Moderator
Hi bluechin,
I have been looking high and low for 2003 mommies as well. Finally found you! Ha.. my girl is a 2003 child born in June.
Hi Miko,

Great! :Dancing_wub:

Your daughter's just 2 mths older than my son. :)

wieixy

Hi Mummies,

I'm Bluechin.. Mummy to almost 4 year old Javier who will celebrating his birthday in August and 2 year old Janelle.

Hope to met more mummies here with kids of the same ages, possibly meet up and have regular playgroups and outings for my kids.

Pls introduce yourselves too! :)
Hello again, Bluechin!

Just realised that we have the same age gap kids. I must have missed your posting in 2005 babies thread!

My Dd1 is OCT 2003 and Dd2 is July 2005, in fact, this SAT, she'll be two! how time flies!!

Nice to know you here!

bluechin

BMSG Moderator
Hello again, Bluechin!

Just realised that we have the same age gap kids. I must have missed your posting in 2005 babies thread!

My Dd1 is OCT 2003 and Dd2 is July 2005, in fact, this SAT, she'll be two! how time flies!!

Nice to know you here!
Wow excellent... 21 mths gap rite! :Dancing_wub: they can be playmates! :tlaugh:

yen

Hi mummies...

My daughter was born on Oct 2003... turning 4yrs old soon... btw, nice to mit all of u...:rolleyes:

yen

Hello again, Bluechin!

Nice to know you here!
hihi... ur elder daughter same birth month as mine... heheee.... my gal was born on 23 Oct... wat abt urs?:001_302:

miko

Bluechin, Yen, Wieixy, Pls introduce yourself. I'll start first. I'm a FTWM. I have a 4yr old girl. She is half day with a childcare. Just realised most of you stay in the east!

Anyway, also want to check whether your kids know how to write now. My girl is still struggling with her alphabets.

wieixy

Bluechin, Yen, Wieixy, Pls introduce yourself. I'll start first. I'm a FTWM. I have a 4yr old girl. She is half day with a childcare. Just realised most of you stay in the east!

Anyway, also want to check whether your kids know how to write now. My girl is still struggling with her alphabets.
Hi Hi everyone,

I'm a SAHM with 2DDS, born oct 03 and july 05.
my dd1 is currently in NAFA and Dd2 is attending twice weekly at Growing up GIfted.

my Dd1 loves to write and read besides playing pretend. but, Miko, pls try not to worry too much as each kid develop at his/her own rate.......

yen

Hi Miko,

My gal turning 4yrs old this coming oct... Im a FTWM also... My gal is a full time student with a childcare ctr near my plc...

Hmm... she can read half of the alphabets but still mix up some of them:err: as for writing... she only can write those with jointed lines... :001_302:

yen

Yeah, now den i realise me, wieixy & bluechin stay in the east side...:Dancing_wub: find one day can arrange to mit up... hehehe...

Btw,all the mummies here working? working as wat n where?

for myself, im a agency secrectary at aia tampines...:001_302:

miko

Hi Yen, I'm working in sales and need to run about to meet clients. So, my time is flexible but of course the usual end of the month taget to meet!! I'm working in Jurong.

Wieixy, I heard NAFA is a great school but needs to register one year ahead to get in, is it true?

sal

Yeah, now den i realise me, wieixy & bluechin stay in the east side...:Dancing_wub: find one day can arrange to mit up... hehehe...

Btw,all the mummies here working? working as wat n where?

for myself, im a agency secrectary at aia tampines...:001_302:
Hi all

My DD is seven tis year oso a Oct baby and my DS is turning 4 this Nov..he's a Nov bby..19/11/2003.

I'm also struggling to get him to study and learn his ABC's..those who watched channel 8's "no kids are bad kids" might hve seen me in one of the episode. hee

I'm a financial adviser wz Prudential.

miko

Sal, wow! didn't know we have a "star" mom here. Welcome! Were you unable to handle one of your kid?

miko

I'll put up a table here so that we know who's who. Kindly leave down your children name and birth month.