2009 PSLE Maths Paper

Yvonne Chua

Hi all,

I'm new here. Anybody can share with me any good tutition center in the North or assessment books that can help my daughter(this year Pri 5) to improve her maths. This year school had introduce calculator to be used in paper 2 and I believed in 2009 PSLE maths paper will definitely be more difficult than the past. Not too sure how to overcome her fear and my anxiety.

Hope someone can help !!!!

Thanks.

pearly

Andrew Er's Maths Worksheets have a good coverage of simple to critical sums. I get the book every year. Exam papers of top schools will help too. The key to learning Maths is practice. The only problem is finding time to do the assessments.

priscilla

Hi

You can use Fabian Ng Challenging Maths Problem Sum. Simon Eio's step to Step Maths (He has been teaching Gifted Programme for many years.)

If you need helps to solve problem sums, private message me (pm) . I can help and solve those problems. I am a trained teacher on overseas leave.

Markkw

Alpha Male
I was searching a few websites and found there are couple of online sites selling past exam papers. Before I purchase, l stumble this blogsite which has a report made to compare the different offering each of those online website selling exam papers.

I was surprise by the price gap offered by different websites for the same thing (which is the past exam papers of those top schools). Luckily I did not buy the papers when I found one in my initial search. Otherwise, I would be overpay!

The blogsite with the comparison offers is at White Concepts.

Last edited:

kitty

I was searching a few websites and found there are couple of online sites selling past exam papers. Before I purchase, l stumble this blogsite which has a report made to compare the different offering each of those online website selling exam papers.

I was surprise by the price gap offered by different websites for the same thing (which is the past exam papers of those top schools). Luckily I did not buy the papers when I found one in my initial search. Otherwise, I would be overpay!

The blogsite with the comparison offers is at White Concepts.
You can get free papers online now:Dancing_wub:

yumiao

Hi, I do know a school teacher from Yishun area who is willing to coach P6 students for PSLE. He is already a young teacher but already promoted senior education officer few years ago. As what I know, he perfer to teach P6 students almost everyday to really push them up. Do contact me if you are willing to talk to the teacher. evert_ren@yahoo.com

Last edited:

mummyathome

Re: tuition centre

you can check them out, they have one centre in woodlands

:: Welcome to Mavis Tutorial Centre ::
:: Welcome to Mavis Tutorial Centre ::

Fabian Ng Challenging Maths Problem Sum
Andrew Er's Maths
by EPH are very good workbooks for home practice
My Kids was with MAVIS ( I seriously would not recommend it) ... quite sometime ago, but I get them to quit the classes. It SIMPLY HORRIBLE.

Turns out that my elder kid only master "Dai Dee" (poker) in the class. Instead of improving her weak subjects. The teachers just simply walk in and out constantly, while instructing them to do their own revision. While my younger kid in a different class, can't understand what the teacher is teaching. The class is simply too noisy, all the students just chit chatting while the teacher just sit at his desk.

(How I know??? I find it too hard to believe when my kids video it down in their handphone... That shows that there is are discipline enforced in classes... and that is how I find out)

I wasted my money and trusted the wrong person for introducing me below standard tuition center